Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Under 60 quid present
  • fatboyslim
    Free Member

Ok, already got camelbac, multitools, bking DVD's. All Body armour is good and the bikes for once are in tip top condition, so then the bird asks 'what do you want for xmas?', i replied 'I don't have a chuffing idea!'.

Any suggestions anyone? What are other people asking for?

MrCrushrider
    Free Member

g-shock watch? i got mine 5 years ago for £55 and its still going strong

jackthedog
    Free Member

Ask her to make a donation to a charity instead – the real spirit of christmas. If you don't want for anything, why ask for anything?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    carbon337
    Free Member

Waterproof 3/4 shorts Altura attack were on my list. Should see me through winter and spring.

sofatester
    Free Member

I'm asking for some peace and quiet.

Failing that why not ask for three of these as you know you will need them sometime in the next year.

yoshimi

Workstand…youd be surprised by how much they get used and make working on the bike so much easier

stumpy01

workstand, money towards a Dirtworker, tools, shorts, jersies, sunglasses, magazine subscription, sealskinz socks, overhshoes.

Does it have to be bike related?

My Xmas list also has on it
    Wii games, digital photo frame, camera stuff, albums etc.

z1ppy

Waterproof 3/4 shorts Altura attack – good answer otherwise CRC voucher so you can keep you bike in tip top condition over the next year.

T'is sad but it's all I want, much better than piles of usless shite I'll never use.

gravitysucks
    Free Member

just get her to give you a nosh, everyones a winner

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Say you would rather she spent the money on herself, that way you earn lots of bronie points for when you want to go on your bike, also lots more attention from her in other ways!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Under 60 quid present’ is closed to new replies.