• This topic has 45 replies, 29 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by juan.
Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • UNBELIEVABLE!! You MIGHT get Legionaires' from your windscreen washer!
  • konabunny
    Free Member

Stop trying to confuse me with your words and your science, Mr Fancy Logic Man. I know the Loony Left Compensation Culture Airy Fairy Health and Safety Nazi Boffins when I see them!

Spongebob
    Free Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, 😆 😆 😆 😆

I really must stop this!

konabunny
    Free Member

UNBELIEVABLE!! You MIGHT get Legionaires' from your windscreen washer!

…is incomplete if not followed by the words…

and YOU'RE paying for it!

spooky_b329

I definitely had something living in my screenwash, it reeked of rotten eggs whenever I washed the window.

I always use screenwash, I could drain it right down, refill, and a week later it would be stinking again. I ended up using Milton to sterilise the washer bottle which seemed to fix it.

tazzymtb

Stop trying to confuse me with your words and your science, Mr Fancy Logic Man. I know the Loony Left Compensation Culture Airy Fairy Health and Safety Nazi Boffins when I see them!

pure class, I'm going to use this at work today

juan
    Free Member

pure class, I'm going to use this at work today

I concur it's pure genius

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘UNBELIEVABLE!! You MIGHT get Legionaires' from your windscreen washer!’ is closed to new replies.