Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Unbelievable service
  • wynne
    Free Member

I wouldn’t normally do this sort of thing, but I’ve experienced such an excellent level of service that I felt I had to say something.

I recently bent the mounting bracket on my Saint shifter. Looked like I would have to get a new shifter, but I googled mounting bracket and it gave me a link to http://www.petracycles.co.uk/

I phoned the shop. It went to voicemail. I thought ‘oh, here we go…’ but within 5 minutes the guy in the shop phoned back, went through the Shimano parts numbers with me over the phone and told me what I needed to order. Part arrived within three days. Shifter now up and running again for £7 rather than £50 for a new one. Brilliant.

I’m not part of this shop, just a very impressed customer. They couldn’t of made much money out of me and probably don’t want publicity for such piffling little orders, but…

Rich

z1ppy

Good service should be shouted about loudly IMO, bad service too….

bigyinn
    Free Member

Of course if it was CRC they’d have called you back 3 weeks later, abused you and then punched a kitten. Or perhaps not….

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Good service should be shouted about loudly IMO

Ditto that. It’s easy to moan about bad service; it’s good to hear something positive.

wynne
    Free Member

Last kitten I ordered from CRC was shown as black in the picture. The one that turned up was tabby. I’ve given up ordering kittens from them.

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Of course if it was CRC they’d have called you back 3 weeks later, abused you and then punched a kitten. Or perhaps not…

Hmm. Not convinced by the kitten bit… 😉

stumpyjon

TFTuned for me, excellent service from start to finish, and they split an expensive component I needed and reused the bit I didn’t need, saved me best part of £ 100. And not a mutilated cat or other pet in sight.

takisawa2

Hope. Missing some circlips from a Pro2 hub adapter kit. Called to buy some & chap put some in post for free.

Lichfield Tyre & Exhausts, only place in 6 I called to tell me full exhaust wasn’t needed, & the rear silencer could be changed on its own. (Mondeo TDCi).

Deveron53
    Free Member

Hope. Missing some circlips from a Pro2 hub adapter kit. Called to buy some & chap put some in post for free

And me! I lost one, they sent me two. Next day as well!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Unbelievable service’ is closed to new replies.