Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Unbelievable Planet X On One and Yodel !!
  • Lester
    Free Member

Praise where credit is due, ive had plenty of things to moan about on one, planet X and Yodel over the last couple of years. This time it was different. i ordered midday thursday, got confirmation email within an hour with tracking number saying next day delivery. Next day i get confirmaion emails and texts saying item is on its way and out to be delivered and gets delivered within 24 hours of the order being placed, the driver even phoned me to confirm where my address actually was !!
    well done ON one/ Planet X

bearnecessities

thegreatape
    Free Member

I ordered two tyres on Monday. Ten minutes later I found them cheaper, so rang Planet X to cancel the order. Got my order confirmation email last night 🙂

mrblobby
    Free Member

ive had plenty of things to moan about on one, planet X and Yodel over the last couple of years. This time it was different.

So you’ve had lots of poor experiences ordering from them and moaned about them a lot… but you still continue to use their services?

LapSteel
    Free Member

Got some of the cheap geax tyres last week….they arrived 18 hours after ordering

elliott-20
    Free Member

It took 5 weeks and 3 sets of forks to be returned before they finally sent me a set that didn’t get delivered to the wrong address or smashed to bits in the back of a Yodel van. It was beyond a farce.

I’d probably use them again but not for big stuff.

Lester
    Free Member

So you’ve had lots of poor experiences ordering from them and moaned about them a lot… but you still continue to use their services?

yes thats true, but i took a chance at £15 a tyre for chunky monkeys which are made by Maxxis when i couldnt get high rollers.
    yes i did moan about them and so i should have as a psa, but 6 months since i last used them they were exemplary, and maybe they have turned a corner, but i thought it only fair to be just as vocal in my praise as in my criticism

irc

I ordered a pair of running shoes from Sports Direct last week only to discover Yodel was their courier. Amazingly they arrived when scheduled 2 days later preceded by a text saying driver was on his way.

I’d still rather have the option of paying slightly for for Royal Mail delivery due to past dire Yodel experiences.

warton
    Free Member

Canyon and UPS. Shipped from Germany last Wednesday, delivered 10am Friday.

isitafox
    Free Member

Nothing beats order confirmation emails from Superstar months after the item has been delivered

bigrich

ordered two tyres on Monday. Ten minutes later I found them cheaper

as soon as you confirm, stop looking.

or, search thoroughly before ordering.

HTH

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Unbelievable Planet X On One and Yodel !!’ is closed to new replies.