Viewing 19 posts - 41 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • Ultimate Orange 5 Colour Thread
  • mattjg
    Free Member

I find I want a 5.

legend
    Free Member

crotchrocket – Member

Legend> “loving the simplicity”?
    I don’t mean to be facisious, but I’ll say it anyway… How is a CCDB simpler? It does have quite a few settings and i propose that it is MORE complex than a faux/four bar linkage with an RP23

er yeah I see what you mean! CCDB is set and forget through (as soon as I decide exactly where I want it set), but the simplicity is just having one pivot to look after. Haven’t had that since my Coyote DH2 🙂

_tom_
    Free Member

The luminous orange ones look the best.. I honestly don’t see the point in having an Orange if you don’t have it in that colour. Gunmetal grey does look nice as well though. I’m actually coming round to liking the looks of the 5 now, so long as it’s not a large or xs they look alright.

saxabar
    Free Member

Neon yellow is where’s it’s at! That one on page 1 looks ace. I’d love a 17inch Alpine in that colour.

stox
    Free Member

2008 chrome grey

Untitled by stocksyP, on Flickr

dirtydog
    Free Member

Black and Apple Green

benmotogp46
    Free Member

It’s got to be Neon Orange for me…..

CheesybeanZ

old one mandarin

new one neon [tangotastic]

MrsB’s Apple

sledder
    Free Member

Although I do fancy a neon pink one

stevede
    Free Member

Here’s my passion red one:

like the colour, hate the decals, hoping to get some custom graphics done soon, in the mean time i think looking at yours sledder i may just remove mine for now, liking yours a lot.

carlphillips
    Free Member

I de stickered my 224…looks much better.

mandog

Pics of de stickered 224 please

carlphillips
    Free Member

i’ll go take some..
    too dark in my shed and phone is rubbish but my buddy has pone which is similar

cardo

Oh go on then…. mine in Electric Blue

Northwind

The dark greys and sky-blues are nice. But if you’re going to have an Orange, it is your patriotic duty to do it right and have an orange orange IMO. It looks right, and it’s thematically correct, job done.

carlphillips
    Free Member

agree with above…. it has to be mandarin, the others don’t look right..

mandog

De stickered seems to tidy up an older bike.

cardo

Love the Green and Black… dirtydog

carlphillips
    Free Member

@mandog, you are correct it does. I’m not a great fan of massive branding stickers on my bikes anyway, i bought a heckler back in ’09 and immediately pulled all the stickers off, just looks better without all that stuff all over it, I don’t like the way that companies like cube/scott etc have their name written lots of times all over a frame/componants, plain and simple for me thanks.

Viewing 19 posts - 41 through 59 (of 59 total)

The topic ‘Ultimate Orange 5 Colour Thread’ is closed to new replies.