Viewing 29 posts - 41 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • UKIP update
  • Junkyard
    Free Member

hen nearly everybody, and a cross section of British society from Company Directors to the unemployed, I speak to all use derogatory terms and talk of their frustration with immigration.

What sort of circle do you move in where almost everyone is racist about immigrants? Perhaps they are nodding politely to avoid having to engage in debate with you.

As for the rest it really is the most basest of ignorant and inaccurate fear mongering and not worthy of response.

Northwind

daveky – Member

I will be voting UKIP because it is the least extreme option to object to the immigration policies of the mainstream political parties. I would urge anybody who’s children are unable to buy their own properties due to over population

As footflaps says it’s little to do with overpopulation, you could reduce the population by 10% and it’d barely make a difference. We’ve centralised jobs which has the result of centralising population- this is why we’ve got attempts to turn the entire south of england into a commuter barracks for London. Localised overpopulation doesn’t have much to do with national population.

Oh and

daveky – Member

The only ones to benefit are the immigrants

Immigration is a net economic benefit to the UK.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

daveky – Member

sick of seeing an unlimited number of immigrant benefit claimants…

untold amounts of cheap labour….

Well at least they’re not claiming unemployment benefit, so I guess that’s something.

BTW where do I need to go to see “an unlimited number of immigrant benefit claimants”, ie, where do you see them ?

akira

Can I just ask how the low paid immigrant workers are buying the over priced houses? You can’t have it both ways, unless of course you’re an idiot or a UKIP supporter although I’m not sure there’s a difference.

Junkyard
    Free Member

They steal the deposit ….Duh!!!
    or perhaps they sell people

Something like that I would imagine

PrinceJohn

Just watched the LBC Farage interview… genius.

Wish I had the political knowledge & was less hungover today so I could harass their members with the polling table in town.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Driving through Bolton today we came across a BNP van with a soundsystem blaring out. It was ranting on idiotically about capitalist Zionists destroying the British economy & how they alone would save British workers jobs – whilst driving a Peugeot van apiparently.

Junkyard
    Free Member

I met the EDL outside KFC once moaning about how halal chicken in there was destroying the British way of life

No the nations sharpest are they

Northwind

akira – Member

Can I just ask how the low paid immigrant workers are buying the over priced houses?

The government has to give them houses, because of Europe. And possibly also because of Helf N Safety, and gays.

footflaps

I was reading an article about an Asian UKIP candidate moaning about European bureaucracy, yet every regulation he actually mentioned was domestic legislation. It does seem to be the party of halfwits…..

Klunk
    Free Member

It does seem to be the party for halfwits…..

fify

thejesmonddingo

Halfwits?They’ve got that many wits?

footflaps

To be fair it just seems to be the party for moaners, people who think they should be better off but aren’t actually prepared to do anything about it other than moan….

wwaswas

a twitter search for ‘UKIP Carnival’ will reward those who like to laugh at racists.

binners

A good take on things by Charlie Brooker

Among a crowd of political automatons, Nigel Farage is like a wacky neighbour in a sitcom

Imagine being stuck in a lift with Cameron, Miliband or Clegg. Imagine being stuck in a lift with all of them. Trying to make conversation. Staring at your shoes. A deafening howl building in your head. You’d slash your own throat with a house key after five minutes, whereas at least with Farage you’d last about three minutes longer, until he finally ran out of filthy limericks and started muttering instead about lifts being better in the olden days before they ran on Polish cables and were full of foreign air.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

The government has to give them houses, because of Europe. And possibly also because of Helf N Safety, and gays.

And cars, every immigrant, especially the illegal gay disabled ones get a free car, like a bmw or something and if they weren’t here stealng our jobs we’d all be dokters and laywers and earning barrowloads of cash. It’s true just ask the wrier of the fisrst post on this page

wwaswas

It’s all gone well in Croydon.

Nigel didn’t turn up because he wouldn’t feel safe in Croydon.

The steel band wouldn’t play because ‘UKIP are racist’

and then

Croydon is “unsafe and a dump”, declares Croydon UKIP candidate Winston McKenzie.

It’s been all win for them really.

kimbers

ninfan
    Free Member

The most recent Eurostat figures show that as of 2013 there were 105,273 Romanians in our country.

Offender figures (see table 1.6) unearthed in Parliament also show that as of December 2013 there were 547 Romanian prisoners in England & Wales prisons.

Channel 4 factcheck claims there are 588, however as of yet we have been unable to find an official source for this number.

This shows that roughly 0.5% of the Romanian population in the UK has ended up behind bars.

For those wondering, this compares to 0.15% of Britons in England and Wales prisons, i.e. 72,561 prisoners out of a population of 48 million Britons in E&W.

Eh? so first error is that England and Wales figures do not give us a figure for the whole UK.

Secondly the figure only shows number of Romanians who were currently in prison at the time, not the number who have ended up in prison as the chart claims, so anyone who has already served their time and been released would not show up in the data.

So, basically the chart is bollocks 😐

kimbers

I dont let stats get in the way of a good bit o ukip bashing 😉

if nearly 10% of ukip MEPs are infact crooks, id say its worth shouting about

so racist and criminals what lovely people

kimbers

ukip really should stay away from social media………

#WhyImVotingUkip

kimbers

mikewsmith
    Free Member

jambalaya
    Free Member

Guardian reporting today how the Labour and Tory attempts to categorise UKIP has backfired. Quite amusing as the Guardian has been running it’s own stories like that for some time.

If you want to challenge UKIP you need to take them seriously and challenege them on their only policy an exit from Europe. The current strategy isn’t working. The USA isn’t racist by having controlled immigration is it ?

bencooper
    Free Member

Don’t laugh at a UKIP poster, or they’ll phone the police:

http://laughingatukipvideo.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/the-video-that-earned-me-visit-from-plod.html

Lifer
    Free Member

jambalaya – Member
    If you want to challenge UKIP you need to take them seriously and challenege them on their only policy an exit from Europe.

That’s not their only policy.

The current strategy isn’t working.

Which strategy? Refuting UKIP or current immigration?

The USA isn’t racist by having controlled immigration is it?

PrinceJohn
    TurnerGuy
    Free Member

Croydon is “unsafe and a dump”, declares Croydon UKIP candidate Winston McKenzie.

he was at least 50% right…

wwaswas

Just saw this on twitter;

UKIP, the political wing of Top Gear.

made me laugh, anyway 🙂

Viewing 29 posts - 41 through 69 (of 69 total)

The topic ‘UKIP update’ is closed to new replies.