Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • UKIP Jihad John tweet
  • jimjam
    Free Member

Well she lives in Kuwait so….

jambalaya
    Free Member

It’s a bit ironic that we cannot remove someone’s passport and make them stateless but before the family came to the UK from Kiwait they had no passport / state.

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

I equally have no time for him, as if being “harassed” by the UK security agencies causes someone to kill and also justify the killing of Kurds in their thousands. I’m currently working with two and they are beyond outraged.

He was a loser here so he went over there for fame, fortune and teenagers to rape to boost his fragile little ego.

matt_outandabout

If we keep going at this rate, will ukip have any candidates left come polling day? One can live in hope.

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

Well she lives in Kuwait so….

Didn’t she and the father recently flee back to Kuwait?

Something to hide?

kimbers

Tom_W1987
    Didn’t she and the father recently flee back to Kuwait?

Something to hide?

Or maybe they didn’t fancy living under police protection here they’d already been advised to leave their home under threat of reprisal violence

kimbers

jambalaya – Member
    It’s a bit ironic that we cannot remove someone’s passport and make them stateless but before the family came to the UK from Kiwait they had no passport / state.

Not really, no

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

Or maybe they didn’t fancy living under police protection here they’d already been advised to leave their home under threat of reprisal violence

As opposed to being monitored and harassed by Kuwaiti intelligence because they consider the father a traitor?

kimbers

Maybe you’re right Tom

After all its not like we have internet hardmen in britain proposing things like….

Now we know who she is, maybe next time he pops up with a potential beheadee, we parade his mother in an orange jump suit with some butcher with a machete at her throat, see how he feels about going through with it.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Northwind – Member

I wouldn’t mind at all if he committed suicide, he’s a ****. But it’s a pretty tasteless comment for all the other folks considering or affected by suicide who aren’t ****s.

Precisely. Which is why Richard Hilton later said : “I was not advocating suicide and as I realised the tweet could be misconstrued I deleted it”.

What I found more worrying was this comment by Richard Hilton : “Don’t understand media attempts to blame MI5 for his evil”. Unless I have missed something there have been no media attempts to blame MI5 for his evil. To claim that media reports of alleged harassment by MI5 of Mohammed Emwazi amounts to the same as the media claiming that MI5 are responsible for his evil is a classic case of UKIP distorting the facts to suit their agenda.

He was a loser here so he went over there for fame, fortune and teenagers to rape to boost his fragile little ego.

I have no idea if he has raped anyone but I do know that the staggering level of publicity he has received in the last few days guarantees that he is now more famous than any other terrorist/mass murderer since Osama bin Laden. He got his ego boosting “fame”. There’s no doubt about that.

Well done Islamic State, your vile and evil videos have had their desired effect. And probably exceeded all expectations.

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

His dad must be pissed though, he was a Ba’athist. 😆 His own son is fighting supporters of his own ideology, oh the shrinks would have a field day.

I laugh, but actually that’s a bit sad when I think about it.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

You knew his father Tom? Or are you so fascinated by him that you have fully researched his family background?

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

You knew his father Tom? Or are you so fascinated by him that you have fully researched his family background?

I just remember random shit that I read. It’s all over the internet, whether it’s true or not remains to be seen. To be fair though, I do find the minds of fanatics of any creed fascinating.

Here’s one link

The Emwazi family had originally lived in the area before leaving for the UK in the early 1990s, owing to the fact that part of the clan originally hailed from Iraq, which had invaded Kuwait in 1990.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/mar/01/mohammed-emwazi-best-employee-we-ever-had-former-boss-kuwaiti-it-firm

I had read somewhere that he was a Ba’athist sympathizer. Can’t find the link now.

jambalaya
    Free Member

The story I read was the family had to flee Kuwait as the father had (or was suspected of) aiding Sadam / Iraq during the invasion

patriotpro
    Free Member

kimbers – Member
    indeed its almost as though media and ISIS have a symbiotic relationship

ISIS are very media and tech savvy, they want PR and maximum exposure, The Sun is happy to oblige with a catchy nickname and front page headlines as it sells papers, outraged ukipers demand a response, we send in more drones, blow up a few more villages trying to hit 1 militant, ISIS get loads more juicy recruitment propaganda to recruit more asian kids alienated by the constant media media barrage…….

When all along the enemy is at home and within not JUST where the drones are supposedly targeting…Although the media do emphasise this from time to time too.

jambalaya
    Free Member

I read today that his father described him as a “dog and a terrorist” and hoped he’d die before he could get to Syria

Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)

The topic ‘UKIP Jihad John tweet’ is closed to new replies.