Viewing 16 posts - 121 through 136 (of 136 total)
  • UKIP: Ban cyclists and the unemployed from our roads!
  • Frankenstein
    Free Member

Ban unemployed cyclists. There sorted.

ChubbyBlokeInLycra
    Free Member

Crikey do you have to post a pic of that bloke? Who is he?

UKIP thicko in not able to work Google shocker

chewkw
    Free Member

ChubbyBlokeInLycra – Member

Crikey do you have to post a pic of that bloke? Who is he?

UKIP thicko in not able to work Google shocker

Plenty of people like that bloke on the planet unfortunately … 😕

ChubbyBlokeInLycra
    Free Member

Plenty of people like that bloke on the planet unfortunately

What’s unfortunate – UKIP candidate= got your vote, no? Or are you following the UKIP line of being too stupid/lazy to find out what you’re talking about before spouting off?
    You do know that when you own up to taking UKIP seriously, people know you’re an idiot, you don’t need to prove it?

chewkw
    Free Member

What’s unfortunate – UKIP candidate= got your vote, no?

That is not a UKIP candidate but just a voter like many others.

Or are you following the UKIP line of being too stupid/lazy to find out what you’re talking about before spouting off?

I know my reasons (logical or illogical) for voting for a particular candidate but others just disagree with my choice.

You do know that when you own up to taking UKIP seriously, people know you’re an idiot, you don’t need to prove it?

😆 I think you are taking yourself too seriously. Relax man, relax. This is interweb and we are all low in brain juice like it or not. Besides, I am voting UKIP in a Labour stronghold so how much impact can that be? Or how hard can that be?

However, if UKIP can win a seat in a Labour stronghold of NE then Labour/Lib Dem(councils) will have a serious problem. They are both not only out of touch but out of ideas. Consider this, if the people with low brain juice can feel the pinch then you have a serious issue, bear in mind these are the people that can be manipulated and normally do not even know truly know what hit them …

😯

ChubbyBlokeInLycra
    Free Member

like I said, too stupid or lazy…[quote]we are all low in brain juice like it [/quote]
    some more than others, as you seem to be determined to prove

Anyway, sorry, but I find racist, misogynistic, bigoted, ignorant halfwits boring, so eh’m oot.

chewkw
    Free Member

like I said, too stupid or lazy…

I am afraid there are too many that will infiltrate the party to get their own agenda across … let’s see how they progress to something civilised.

some more than others, as you seem to be determined to prove

Anyway, sorry, but I find racist, misogynistic, bigoted, ignorant halfwits boring, so eh’m oot.

Look, I don’t know what your agenda is so you might want to clarify that for me.

Question – Have you voted for one party all your life?

Mine is simple. No party should be comfortable and must be made to work very hard for their position i.e. job, regardless of their ideology. To me they are all bureaucratic ZMs.

athgray
    Free Member

That bloke might have a bright future chubby. I mean look how a man arrested prior to a football match against “The Auld Enemy” in London can rise to be the justice minister in the Scottish Parliament. Idiots and their followers indeed. 😉

chewkw
    Free Member

Count your blessing that UKIP is as they are otherwise some of the so called workers’ representation parties will be in trouble.

If UKIP really want to be a serious contender all they got to do is slow down a bit …

🙄

edit: need more replies to get to another page as I don’t want to look at the Predator … s/he is watching me … 😯

GrahamS

However, if UKIP can win a seat in a Labour stronghold of NE then Labour/Lib Dem(councils) will have a serious problem. They are both not only out of touch but out of ideas.

The “out of touch” Newcastle council has the strongest support for the Space For Cycling campaign outside of London, the council leader actually led the last mass ride through the city, and the council succeeded in securing the Cycle City Ambition Funds to improve cycling infrastructure.

So your plan is to shake them up a bit by voting in a party that is demonstrably anti-cycling?

(not to mention the xenophobia, homophobia, misogyny and general stupidity)

ChubbyBlokeInLycra
    Free Member

Just for the dimwit

NIGEL FARAGE: “People only think UKIP are racist because they’re looking at what our members say, do and campaign about.”

chewkw
    Free Member

GrahamS – Member
    The “out of touch” Newcastle council has the strongest support for the Space For Cycling campaign outside of London, the council leader actually led the last mass ride through the city, and the council succeeded in securing the Cycle City Ambition Funds to improve cycling infrastructure.

You call that cycle lane? More like hazardous lane …

Until they create a proper cycle lane (not sharing with cars etc) I ain’t putting my life in danger. You can cycle around if you wish but I am not.

I want Scandinavian style cycle lane …

So your plan is to shake them up a bit by voting in a party that is demonstrably anti-cycling?

Makes no difference really as there are hardly proper cycle lanes.

(not to mention the xenophobia, homophobia, misogyny and general stupidity)

Yes, they do have some candidates with low brain juice but all parties have except theirs are more obvious because they are a small party, while many of the larger parties seem to have them hiding somewhere in the background without getting noticed.

GrahamS

Yes but other parties have the sense to keep the people with low brain juice hidden in the background.

In UKIP those people are the candidates you are voting for, the people that will represent you on a national and international level.

Regarding cycling, Chi Onwurah MP spoke passionately and at length during the “Get Britain Cycling” parliamentary debate. A debate which helped drive the changes in gov attitude to cycling that we are seeing recently.

That’s proper representation.

A UKIP guy would be too busy banging on about how all the congestion was caused by unemployed homosexual immigrants on bikes. 😀

GrahamS

I want Scandinavian style cycle lane …

Don’t we all? Do you reckon UKIP are the party to give you it?

Read the responses from their candidate in Cambridge.
    Bear in mind he is answering questions from the Cambridge Cycle Campaign in a city with a LOT of voting cyclists:

http://www.camcycle.org.uk/elections/2013maycounty/eastchesterton/

They ask him if he would support proposals for Dutch style segregated lanes and he says:
    “No. This proposal amounts to theft from the people who pay to use roads and the benefit given to those who don’t.” 🙄

athgray
    Free Member

I would agree with that Graham. I disagree with UKIP objectives. They are fairly new and far from polished. Any one that thinks UKIP are the sole preserve of racists is deluding themselves.

chewkw
    Free Member

Graham,

They ignore the voters at their own peril really if they do not engage their brain energy before speaking.

If they say no to cycling in Cambridge, Dutch style lane, then they need to test out their theory by putting it to the voters. If the voters disagree then they don’t get voted in. Simple. But I doubt the entire Cambridge population is cycling voters. Might be the norm to cycle around but the population is definitely not just cyclists. Who knows majority might not like to see cyclists but just prefer not voice out …

My view is that UKIP will go through the process of evolution by selecting and deselecting candidates as they go along until such time as they can be taken seriously. At the moment there are plenty of rough edges in them … just like any party that first started their political journey. 😮

Edit: I like Ed Milliband (entertainment value) but some of the front bench candidates really make me puke esp. the Balls (both), Chuka Umunna, Flint …

Viewing 16 posts - 121 through 136 (of 136 total)

The topic ‘UKIP: Ban cyclists and the unemployed from our roads!’ is closed to new replies.