Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • UKGE back for 2018
  • Rorschach
    Free Member

British Gnarpoon Parade?
    Uk Dandyhorse Shindig?
    Mincecore-R-Us?

plecostomus
    Free Member

I’d have thought after trying a coupe of other times and it it working out you would quit whilst your ahead and not bother doing it again.
    I think he will have his work cut out given how well the races put on by pmba and other smaller “regional” races are run and attended.

A majority of these events are well attended as they can be entered as single day races. As people have family commitment wa and time restraints then they can ride for a day with their pals all together and stil race. It’s people like this that make up most of the entries.

There will always be the same venues used as places like dyfi, grizedale, Innerleithen area are the only places that have a big area and network of trails that can be used to put on a “national” level event.

Are any of these races going to be ews qualifiers? The gap between a national uk enduro series up to ews level is huge. (If people aspire to race ews which is a small amount of people)

I wish him luck but it won’t come easy.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

the 3 day format will be the challenge for most, just plotting a trip up for a national round and EWS quali round should only be 5 days in total 🙂 though I have a very flexible job.
    If you want to do the fun thing then turning up friday night and racing all weekend. EWS quali status will help with numbers if there is a UK round to get into, big thing will be avoiding clashes with the events people have enjoyed.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    jamesg55
    Free Member

the 3 day format is a killer for myself. But after the WGES round at dyfi it reminded me that I do love the ‘bigger’ races. I always liked the way ‘UK enduro’ let you race blind on sunday. that worked really well for me. got to ride 6 or 7 good natural stages in one day of blind racing and not piss the wife and kids off.

kimbers

So now my bike is back I’ve signed up for round 2 at I, 3 stages golfie, 3 at inners apparently

After missing out on sunshine at valelujah what’s the betting it’s ⛈️🌨️🌧️⛈️🌨️🌪️🌩️🌪️🌬️ for UKGE !?

Northwind

Rain of frogs. Thunderfrogs

kimbers

Actually there’s an interview with the man himself

Exclusive- 2018 UK Gravity Enduro Preview Video

orena45

That chap at 4.27 tho… 😎

Glad to hear you got your bike back Kimbers…the one that was stolen or a replacement?

Wasn’t planning on doing UKGE this year as I can’t afford 5x 3 or 4 day weekends…wish I could do Inners as it sounds fun. If Ae doesn’t happen and ends up at the back up option in the southwest, I’ll be there!

kimbers

The stolen one Andy! Fair play to MK police & a very decent kid on facebook shitbag tried to flog it to

kimbers

Start list up

http://ukgravityenduro.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/2018-UKGE-Rd1-Start-List-V2.pdf

Quite a lot of entrants, im looking forward to my wooden spoon

orena45

Ah glad you got it back Chris!

Ooh, Ratboy is racing…good to see a big name in there.. 👍

kimbers

Well it’s brilliant, 3 stages on Golfie, 2 on inners side

Seen every kind of weather but trails running sweet.

rOcKeTdOg

I walked up one of the fresh cut stages at the golfie on Tuesday.. .scared me waking up! Mucho respect to those going full gas on these stages.

cabbage84
    Free Member

Which tracks they using was planning on calling in for a ride tomorrow on my way back down south. Just so I plan a route without getting in the way

rOcKeTdOg

They will be taped off so easy to avoid

kimbers

Well qualifying went ok

Legs are feeling it today but really good to see so many top EWS riders here, **** they are fast

Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)

The topic ‘UKGE back for 2018’ is closed to new replies.