Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • UK ID cards – Are we going a bit backwards
  • tails
    Free Member

hi there i don’t know if you have seen this
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7951721.stm
    but just thought you would like to know, silly uk.
    andy

Thanks for the news. ??? and I must save GBP 1,260.00 for applying our next UK visas until Feb 2010. 🙂

what it costs £630 each for UK visa!!!! I’m sorry to bring the bad news! how many ? is korean visa for me? You have to re apply in 2010?

The fee of applying for UK visa was GBP580.00 each, which I was expected before I got the news.
    It’s all right Andy. I always appreciate that you always try to help us. 🙂
    Yes, Both of us must apply for new visa one month before 31/03/2010. We must leave this country immediately If Home Office reject our applications, and also the fee is not refundable. The worst thing is that non-EU visitors who intend to stay in the UK for more than 6 months must always carry their own Home Office issued ID card that contains their biological information, such as finger prints, D.O.B, visa type, address, name, unique individual number and data for face detection. Yes, ??? and I have already provided our biological information to Home Office. They said they will give the cards when we renew our visa. They can track us by CCTV or whatever without our agreements. No offence, but that is what Nazi have done to Jews during WW II. Do you know the ID card with ‘J’ for Jew issued by Nazi? And also I feel like I am a potential criminal. Do not get me wrong.
    The fee for all types of Korean visa is GBP28.00 unless you are American. It is GBP25.00 if you are.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

RepacK
    Free Member

Is it me or thats either a rant or your drunk or Im losing my mind cos I dont quite get what your on about.

As CFH said they have had this info on you for yrs..

ps UK already has an ID card – its yr photo driving license.

stuey
    Free Member

I wouldn’t worry too much – they still haven’t bought or budgeted for any ‘card readers’ to read your biometrics more £££ please

BigDummy
    Free Member

Silly nazi comparison and near-total incoherence aside, you make some good points. 🙂

tails
    Free Member

ahh it appears i hit the send post key early 😳

druidh
    Free Member

They can track us by CCTV or whatever without our agreements. No offence, but that is what Nazi have done to Jews during WW II.

??

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘UK ID cards – Are we going a bit backwards’ is closed to new replies.