Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • UK holiday with a 2 and 4 year old
  • Pook

Where should we go? We’re in Sheffield. Over 100 miles, less than 200.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Grandparents 😉

Lakes or wales or dales

twicewithchips
    Free Member

Shell Island camping in Wales? Self catering cottage in Northumberland? Beadnell maybe?

Any particular activities to include or avoid. Centre Parcs depending on one’s persuasions?

orangespyderman

Filey. Smashing place.

ctk
    Free Member

Holiday cottage with a garden near a beach.

Edit: my kids (4&6) loved camping last year but weather was great.

jekkyl

for this year? What’s your budget?

Harry_the_Spider

Southwold.

theteaboy
    Free Member

We love north Norfolk – beaches, treetop playgrounds, boat trips, little steam trains, pottering villages and nice pubs. Holkham estate and beach are great for kids.

Tallpaul
    Free Member

Butlins @ Skeggy really is brilliant for kids that age.

Ours also loved the Haven Holiday Park we just stayed at in Dorset. Swimming pool, beach, loads of space to run around plus great days out just a short drive away.

wors

http://www.sandsendbaycottages.co.uk/

Here! been going since my lad was 18 months old, 5 mins to beach, 20 mins walk to Whitby. Love it.

midlifecrashes

Tresaith

For days out have you been over to Sundown Adventureland yet? For the under 10s, the best place I’ve ever been. (Disclaimer: my youngest is 15 so we’ve not been in for a while.)http://www.sundownadventureland.co.uk/

Rich_s

Kids that young probably means not cottage, etc. Centerparcs (you won’t spend any money on activities – just go to the pool) and the accommodation is kid friendly with gates etc.

Haven at pwhelhi (Wales so probably spelled rong) was brill for younguns but is a little more… rustic… than Centerparcs. Put it this way, we were evacuated from the pool there with a full code Brown emergency – never seen that at Centerparcs. Kids entertainment naff but they loved it. Cheap too.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Centerparcs is definitely the place to go for code brown. Apparently… 😈

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘UK holiday with a 2 and 4 year old’ is closed to new replies.