Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • UK Deficit Deniers & Credit Ratings
  • julianwilson
    Free Member

Sorry lifer, I’ll get back in my box now. Funny thing was, I was never ill: buying a box of sore throat sweets was the closest I got to healthcare the whole time I lived there. 😆

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

enfht – Member

The “No Cuts” banners really make their position quite clear, whereas “Less Cuts” could be rationally debated.

Erny what’s the Marxist stance on the deficit?

Well enfht, my intellectually challenged political-illiterate friend, I guess the best way to answer your question is to look at how the United States is dealing with the deficit…..

I hope that helps you understand enfht (I’ll try to include more pictures on my answers to you in the future, I’m sure it must help you).

You’ll note that those banner waving patriots, who like you share a very simular understanding of economics, don’t appear to like the Marxist stance on the deficit, so a good point for you to raise.

El-bent
    Free Member

Who presumably then found themselves without homes, having had them re-possessed by the banks to whom they couldn’t make the repayments.

It’s always someone else’s fault, eh?

It is indeed. They wouldn’t of had the money to buy homes IF IT WASN’T LENT TO THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE.

You’re not very good at this thing called thinking are you Woppit?

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘UK Deficit Deniers & Credit Ratings’ is closed to new replies.