Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Uk Cycle Centre
  • jakehinton
    Free Member

Anyone bought from them? Looking at a new ccdb air, as im having to return one i recently bought on ebay as its totally ****.

chrishc777
    Free Member

I bought a ks dropper from them and it was ****, mud coming out the seals, massive lateral play and huge gouges in the stanchion.

I sent it back and got a refund though so I wouldn’t have any issue buying new stuff from them, service seemed ok

chrispo
    Free Member

I’ll second that.

I bought some S/H forks supposed to be VGC and they had a big gouge on one stanchion. They collected and refunded them without any problems.

Wouldn’t buy S/H from them again but new should be fine.

hamishthecat
    Free Member

I bought a new Reverb from them – best price I could find on the net for 34.9 Stealth/150.

It’s about to go back under warranty. Not their fault.

one_happy_hippy
    Free Member

If you happen to need a 215x63mm then Planet X are doing them at £250.

stevied
    Free Member

Price matched my Yari forks. Handy for me as they’re only a mile from home too..

thedude
    Free Member

I bought a new nukeproof scout frame from them. They had a free nukeproof dropper with the frame offer at the time and when I called the guy was very helpful and took a frame out the box to measure stuff for me. I sold the dropper straight away which made the frame very cheap.

jakehinton
    Free Member

Damn, it was a mistake on their site. None left. Its the 190×50 i need, seems they are being phased out in that length. I would go for an inle but it seems there has been quite a few issues with them…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Uk Cycle Centre’ is closed to new replies.