Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • UK Bike Store
  • peachos
    Free Member

top work from the guys and gals down there…

after contacting windwave re a spare part for my bombers i was told that i had to order the part through a bike shop. LBS told me it would take around 2 weeks to get the part in store – way too long to be out of action! after a quick post, the lovely people of STW forum (ahem) directed me to UK Bike Store but the part I wanted was not listed online. so i sent them an email enquiring about whether they could get the product – just had the response now:

I’ve just built it onto the site for you under code: 5321320. if you order online it will be shipped tomorrow for you.

Brilliant!

stumpy01

I've bought tyres from them before & they were good value & the service was just as good as the more obvious choices.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

They are indeed top folks!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    soma_rich
    Free Member

I think they are very close to windwave geographicly and work wise. Great guys very helpful.

DezB
    Free Member

What Rich says – they're on the same Industrial Estate (just up the road from where I work). Handy!

soma_rich
    Free Member

Hmm Dez you must be just down the road from where I work then! Gosport?

DezB
    Free Member

Yep, A32 just after the sign that says "Welcome to Gosport – Twinned with a dustbin in Amsterdam"

dobby156
    Free Member

Yeah, I recently bought from them, there staff are great and if you ring them up you barter with them a little, I did :D.

Problem is their stock is often out, and offered be a better product at a lower price or a full refund. However for 16mm chainring bolts they can't be beat.

Recommended!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘UK Bike Store’ is closed to new replies.