• This topic has 10 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by jedi.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • UK Bike Skills …
  • Sodajim

I would just like to thank Jedi for a great day of coaching with him yesterday. It really was a pleasure to have what I thought I knew stripped away and to be reminded again how refreshingly simple it is to ride a bike. I really do feel he moved my perception of my own abilities forward by a country mile and all in the most beautifully stress free manner !

Reflecting in the aftermath of such an enlightening day one thing seems relevant to me right now. Consider before you tackle any feature of a trail are you here??

Right now as I look at the features on my desk pilling up, the leases to be checked, quotations to be sanctioned and regulations to be met I know for certain I’m not here so they’re best not tackled ! I’m pumping the trail, spotting my marks before looking ahead, getting my arm down with my nad’s on the top tube and doing the rising trot !!

I just hope it’s not too long before I get a chance to put it all into practice again ! Heartily recommended :-)?

Hope you don’t mind me borrowing the pictures Tony !

badnewz
    Free Member

Must book myself in, need a bit of a challenge plus I have lived in hertford for the last seven years so no excuse.

granny_ring

I love that drop on the 2nd photo, never quite managed to get the berm spot on tho. 🙂

jedi

Jim, it was a pleasure to coach you

Trekster

Really need to crack my fear of getting wheels off the ground before I need to retire from biking 😕
    The fear of broken bones if it all goes wrong is a constant stopper 🙄

granny_ring

Trekster go and see Tony.
    If I can get air bound, so can you!

Sodajim

Trekster

Really need to crack my fear of getting wheels off the ground before I need to retire from biking
    The fear of broken bones if it all goes wrong is a constant stopper

I honestly think you will be surprised buy just what you are already capable of with the nice and chilled pace of his guidance. By the afternoon I was launching that drop above without fear time after time (I couldn’t quite get the berm at the bottom right either but that’s cool.. one for another day !!!). Tony seems to be able to help strip away the drama from the act that would have previously stoped you from tackling the features in a trail that scare you

Stiggy

I’m going wednesday, looking forward to it!

Trekster

Aye, weird thing is I can get people to do stuff I baulk at ❗

canyoncarl
    Free Member

Another recomendation for UK Bike Skills.

Have always kept my wheels on the ground but after a day with “Jedi” jumps are now just now another part of the trail.

jedi

High five canyoncarl

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘UK Bike Skills …’ is closed to new replies.