Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Ugliest bike award
  • thepodge
    Free Member

I quite like that last one

isitafox
    Free Member

Can’t make my mind up on this whether it’s wrong or insanely cool, made by one of the guys on another forum I use and he rides it everyday.

johnnystorm

Err, me too! (liking the stainless urban bike above)

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Mine is the ugliest! Not only that but it weighs over 50lb and moves through the winter night like an over-fed slug on Largactyl*

*Unless going downhill, when it gets up to rolling speed it is swift and nigh-on unstoppable. The roller-brakes get so hot they make atmospheric vapour crackle, barely keeping the brake oil below flashpoint. I love it unconditionally and can go for many, many hours without dismount or discomfort. But it is very, very and no amount of my arty-farty photography can conceal the truth of it.

razorrazoo

My god I’ve just seen the new Lapierre Spicy. What have they done 😯

And this comes from a Lapierre owner!

YoKaiser
    Free Member

That Mountain Cycle is tragic, how can anyone make a very cool bike look so bad 🙁

epicyclo

Malvern Rider – Member
    …I love it unconditionally and can go for many, many hours without dismount or discomfort…

Then no matter how it looks, it can never be ugly.

On a bike, ugly is as ugly does IMO.

plop_pants
    Free Member

Did someone mention ‘paperclip’?

duncancallum

I like the liteville and I’ve a titus….

But I don’t like the Ellsworth….

Mines the Orange down hill 221 or 224

nedrapier

I like the bendy bikes, and the nuts flat pedal disc wheel TT bike on this page. There’s some art in them.

The Ceeco aero bike on the first page is the only one that made me swear out loud when I saw it. Bleaugh!

jontykint
    Free Member

this is horrid

Litespeed

Poopscoop

A previous post made me go look at the new Spicey…. not sure? Bit too many angles/colours perhaps?

walleater

The Mountain Cycle San An over the page is almost a work of genius. It’s probably the only one that doesn’t have a 19″ high bottom bracket at least.

honourablegeorge

Yep, that new Spicy is a dog.

BruiseWillies
    Free Member

That Sync cycle was on BikeSnob this week. I just think it’s a bad idea, no triangulation and a floating BB.
    Isitafox:
    I’m actually really intrigued by that LoPro, I’d love to see more. What other forum is it on?

honourablegeorge

Not sure I agree on the Mondrakers. They get it very right some of the time.

honourablegeorge

This, on the other hand….

Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)

The topic ‘Ugliest bike award’ is closed to new replies.