• This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Alex.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Uberbike Hammerhead pedals, Any good?
  • vermillion
    Free Member

Looking to buy a set of flats and thought these looked decent but can’t find any reviews.
    Does anyone have these? If so any good?
    http://www.uberbikecomponents.com/view-product/Uberbike-Hammerhead-Flat-Pedals-Black

grahamt1980

I bought a set but found that the conical pins didn’t give as much grip as i wanted. Moved to a set of hope f20’s hopefully they will be much better.
    Week built pedals for the money but not as much grip as i am used to

razorrazoo

Hard to see past superstar nano’s (or other brand versions of the same thing) at that price point.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    gibbonarms
    Free Member

Black25 at checkout for 25% off everything

pickle
    Free Member

Pathetically stupid question but do the Superstar Nano X pedals come with pins? none of the pictures show any

razorrazoo

Pathetically stupid question but do the Superstar Nano X pedals come with pins? none of the pictures show any

You just need to read the description on the website rather than look at the pretty pictures 😉

Supplied with 2 full sets of pins, 8mm and 10mm so you can customise

Alex

I have nanos (uk made ones, went back once with tolerance issues, came back mostly fixed but with a big gouge out of one of the pedals) and the Hammerheads. I really like the hammerheads, no grip issues for me, narrow but seem robust. My old Superstar Mags died in france, just got beaten up, bent pins, etc.

So far the hammerheads seem a longer term option. And of course them come in green!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Uberbike Hammerhead pedals, Any good?’ is closed to new replies.