Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • U Iz wEll gangzta innit, blud?
  • funkmasterp

I know it’s hard to tell, but the one on the left appears to be about thirty years older than the rest of them. I’m loving how the guy with the billhook just looks utterly embarrassed and unsure of how to hold it.

badnewz
    Free Member

This thread is bollox frankly. You know in your hearts there is a problem but instead of confronting it you choose to live in a haze of irony facilitated by photoshop.
    When there were problems in the past, people got together and said no more, they set up football clubs and youth clubs to channel the despair that is all too obvious in modern society.
    Of course things were no better in the past, but at least people responded to the problems rather than self-congratulating themselves on how superior they are to the troublesome yoof now they have a mountain bike and a mortgage.
    Rant over!

donks
    Free Member

I had to double take when I saw this as it could quite easily be my lad and his band of miscreant mates. Ok the weapons are ott but the outfits and hoods up and all round posturing are the exact same.
    He put a pic up just like this on Facebook but with them all hanging with bikes and the slogan “ride or die crew”.

technicallyinept
    Free Member

they set up football clubs and youth clubs to channel the despair that is all too obvious in modern society

You think those little shitbags want to join a football club or go to youth club?

vondally
    Free Member

You think those little shitbags want to join a football club or go to youth club?

Suprsingly yes they do and have with suitable interventions, encouragement and positive relationship building

Edit that includes challenging informal educational curriculum

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘U Iz wEll gangzta innit, blud?’ is closed to new replies.