Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Tywi Track/ Splashes
  • Ambrose

Anyone done it. I have and love it.

singlespeedstu

I've done it in the Welsh.

Geat fun.

Ambrose

Siarad yn Gymraeg?

singlespeedstu

Stop trying to confuse me I'm english. 😉

I just followed the route. T'was after the Trod.

catnash
    Free Member

Hey Ambrose, I did it once with Nick Cooze a long time ago, brilliant ride, didn't have a clue where I was. Isn't some of it on the Sarn Helen?

Ambrose

catnash- do I know you? I see Nick quite a bit, he lives locally and our sons go to scouts together.

The Tywi track isn't part of Sarn Helen. S H runs further east.

psling
    Free Member

I should think that now is an excellent time to ride it given the recent spell of dry weather. Most of the time wet feet are a certainty and it can be downright dangerous / impassable at certain times. Not easy to build it into a circular route without a fair bit of road as far as I know but great for passing through on a multi-dayer (especially given the proximity of bothies) 😉

catnash
    Free Member

Yes Nick used to ride with the Fatboys. He'll know me Martyn, lost touch because of my work.

Surfr
    Free Member

It's close enough. Will have to check it out some time. Did Doethie a couple weeks ago and that was enjoyable but recent forestry meant we had to re route a little.

Ambrose

Doethie wins on scenery- but pales into insignificance when it comes to pure fun balls out river crossing madness 🙂

Rode it again today, it's gone super rocky too. TOP BANANA

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Tywi Track/ Splashes’ is closed to new replies.