Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Tyres for my Genesis cdf (apologies, new to this roadie stuff)
  • fudge9202
    Free Member

Any recommendations for tyres for my cdf, it came with continental cyclocross tyres but 90% of my riding will be road, would be after a tyre that is also good in the wet but not too heavy

doncorleoni
    Free Member

I have run marathon supremes… Light & virtually puncture proof. Just got me another pair (first pair lasted 4500 commuting miles).

Roll very well, super comfy, lovely and grippy and not a single puncture yet (done it now haven’t I!). They have slight cutouts to shed water and improve grip in the wet but roll as well as a slick tyre.

muttley109
    Free Member

Michelin Pro4 endurance. I’ve been using them since they were called krylions and over thousands of miles i’ve had one puncture. They don’t weigh too much, they grip well and they roll fast. I use them year round on my equilibrium.

alloyisreal

GP 4 seasons on mine, 28mm, Expensive but very grippy and fast, only a couple of punctures in the last 2 and a bit years. 4000ish km.

andy3809
    Free Member

Used both the Pro 4 Endurance and the GP 4 Seasons and you’d not go wrong with either. Currently got Gatorskins on and they are nowhere near as quick, comfy or grippy as those two.

Both excellent tyres

iainc

I use mine for winter road and touring and occasional light off road. I can’t fault the cross speeds – fast, light and good grip. I have some 32c schwalbe tourers but haven’t fitted them as the Conti’s are just as fast and more comfy

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Tyres for my Genesis cdf (apologies, new to this roadie stuff)’ is closed to new replies.