Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Tyre jizz of choice?
  • v9gss

Just run out of Stan’s juice, before I get some more can
    anyone recommend any other brands that are worth a try?

sam_underhill

A friend of mine had some of the blue (?) bontrager stuff. It didn’t seal any holes.
    I’ll stick with stans. It works nearly all the time.

yorkycsl
    Free Member

Stan has produced some new Jizz… Oh Err missus, the new so called Race Fluid, I wonder if it makes you faster? any how there was a good thread on PB with a guy stabbing a tyre a few times & it sealed within seconds & lost 1 psi

Bit more expensive but for what it’s worth it was tested last year by NDuro riders so it must be better huh.

zero-cool
    Free Member

I’ve always used Stans with good results. It last a decent time and stops most holes I’ve put in them. I’ve just been given some Juice Lubes Tyre Juice to try out this week so I’ll give feedback once I’ve used it.

It’s got to be as good as Stan’s for me to keep using it no matter the cost.

dickyhepburn
    Free Member

Tried Slime once, no good at puncture sealing, so went back to Stans, although had a dodgy bottle recently that was half solid when I opened it.

v9gss

Cheers, I’ll stick with Stan for now then.

RicB

Stans every time

I’ve tried caffe latex (useless and dried out in less than a month) and bonty (ok but not as good as stans).

scaredypants

I used to use geax stuff and thought it was pretty good – snotty rather than jizzy I’d say – but I’m now on stan’s, at least partly so I could do road tyres (geax stuff is really not that runny and for some reason I think that makes it unsuited to road tyres)

devash
    Free Member

Stans seems to work fine. Not sure why anything would be better to be honest.

H1ghland3r
    Free Member

As an aside, has anyone had any luck finding a good sealant that doesn’t dry out.? I’ve been using stans but my bikes are all kept in the house and what with it being warm and dry I’m finding that the sealant has completely dried out in a matter of a couple of weeks…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Tyre jizz of choice?’ is closed to new replies.