Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Tyre Choice Survey…
  • ltheisinger
    Free Member

I see so many posts asking questions about tyre choice (including myself!) I thought I would put a quick survey/review together for STW users to complete (that’s if you want to?) and when anyone asks the question again they can be directed to the results with ease, whilst being able to see everyone’s opinion in one place.

How can you tell I have been bored today?? 😐

Once I have created the results I will put another one together that is a little more detailed.

Tyre Choice Survey

Doug
    Free Member

Which model of tyre do you use the most? I am trying to work out if I cover more distance wheelying or doing stoppies as like many riders I use different models front and rear.

I ride Aspens right the way through to Wet Screams off road plus 26″ slicks on the road depending on bike and conditions so even singling out which pair gets most use would be difficult.

Thinking about it a little more, my slicks are the only ones that get used with the same tyre front and rear plus I tend to go further on road rides so maybe I should fill in the questionaire based on them but then again they are rubbish off road tyres. :confused:

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Tyre Choice Survey…’ is closed to new replies.