I'm moving house and my rubber fetish has left me with more tyres that I can ever use. All tyres have been used but all have plenty of tread, intact sidewalls, beads, etc and are in very good condition. All have folding beads unless stated.
I'm based in Newcastle, I work in Durham and the other half works in the centre of Newcastle so should be easy for anyone local to pick a tyre up if needed.
Postage will be extra (seems to be about £4 a tyre according to the royalmail website but depends on weight and size of parcel) and negotiable depending on number of tyres requested. I don't have ready access to a post office but will try to get them away within a couple of days.
email in profile if you want to get in contact.
- WTB weirwolf LT 26 x 2.55, pair, awesome high volume low tread tyre. £15 the pair.
- Mountain king 26 x 2.4 black chili, pair, original design, light use, has been used tubeless (best way for these tyres I found) £15 the pair.
- Panaracer fire xc pro 2.1 wire bead, pair. £5 the pair.
- Racing Ralph evo (old design) 26 x 2.4. £8.
- Racing Ralph evo triple compound (new design) 26 x 2.1. £8.
- WTB weirwolf 26 x 2.1, used twice, pair. £12 the pair.
- High roller 26 x 2.35, pair, dual ply, wire bead, super tacky. £15 the pair.
- Kenda Nevegal 26 x 2.1 dtc. £7.
- Nevegal 26 x 2.1 stick-e. £7.
- Blue groove 26 x 2.1 stick-e. £7.
- Racing Ralph evo triple compound (old design) 26 x 2.25, £7.
- Bontrager ac-x 2.2 kevlar, pair. £10 the pair.