Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Tyn-y-Groes Hotel – CYB
  • gavinpearce
    Free Member

Anyone know if this is closed? Seems to say it is on Trip Advisor. By the way, reading some of the reviews and more so the owner’s comment’s is just comedy gold.

Kryton57

I enjoyed an excellent weekend there including a pickled egg eating competition with the locals one evening.

Gutted if its closed, nice place.

gavinpearce
    Free Member

Thats probably why its closed!

rOcKeTdOg

Their black beef pie was outstanding but the rooms were “rustic” to say the least

danradyr1
    Free Member

Yes, definitely closed. Or it was 2 weeks ago when I drove past.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Shame. Always very well looked after there. Hardly five star luxury, but that wasn’t what we expected. Nice beer, good service. Derek never came across like that.

Klunk
    Free Member

post ride beer, pool, curry and a bed what’s not to like! 🙁

fathomer

Slight hijack but does anyone know if the pub in the log cabin park is back open yet?

nickc

Hardly five star luxury

so damp that the sheets had mould…It was a bit of a dump 😆

nosedive
    Free Member

Rubbish rooms, terrible food, surly staff. Not cheap. Wouldnt shed any tears if its shut down

coatesy
    Free Member

Definitely shut last weekend. Used to be a great place many years back, but if the last visit I paid was anything to go by, it’s no surprise it’s shut, the landlord was ok, as was the food, but I felt seriously uncomfortable with his daughter/daughter-in-law and her obnoxious attitude and foul language, especially when it was directed at her children. I went in with the intention of spending the evening there, but couldn’t wait to finish my meal and get out of the place. Quite sad to see it degenerate so badly.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Tyn-y-Groes Hotel – CYB’ is closed to new replies.