Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Tyler Hamilton…..Oh dear…
  • silverpigeon
    Free Member

Wasn’t it a drug he was taking for clinical depression? Seems to be a tortured soul. Bit sad really.

DaRC_L

Hmmmm a ‘homeopathic remedy’ that contained steroids…

silverpigeon
    Free Member

Ah! Didn’t read the link, saw it on the BBC website. In that case most certainly dodgy and besides he’s got previous anyway hasn’t he.

Ed2001
    Free Member

It was his twin that made him do it, honest! I’m amazed it’s taken this long for him to get caught again.

corroded
    Free Member

I’ve got a lot of sympathy for Hamilton, despite the fact that, more than any other doper, he has ruined my appreciation of the sport. He was / is going through a dark and difficult time. He took the anti-depressant knowing it contained a banned substance – which was only marginally above the legal limit and could not have aided performance. Seems like more of a cry for help. This article explains the corner he has painted himself into:
    http://www.bicycling.com/article/0,6610,s-1-9-16564-2,00.html

anagallis_arvensis

Corroded, I agree with you but then part of me thinks, I bet he’s lying. Its sad that cycling has become like this to me so many lies. I mean what did lance have to hide in the shower last week?

nickc

Didn’t the investigators in the Puerto Scandal reckon he’d spent $50,000 on drugs?

That’s fu^&*ed up

corroded
    Free Member

There’s a parallel in the story of Jobie Dajka – doping, depression:
    http://www.smh.com.au/news/sport/cycling-star-jobie-dajka-found-dead/2009/04/07/1238869975215.html

Muke
    Free Member

I tried some sort of steroids once, unaware of the side effects I grew another cock, Anabolic ?
    No just a cock

😀

Taxi

uponthedowns
    Free Member

Homeopathic remedies only contain sugar- pull the other one Tyler.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Tyler Hamilton…..Oh dear…’ is closed to new replies.