Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Two new failed tests..
  • joeydeacon
    Free Member

Junior time trial champion Gabriel Evans admits EPO use
    and
    Banned cyclist Hastings cites borrowed used syringe as reason for failed steroids test

Glad they’ve been caught, but doesn’t bode well for the British cycling scene.. 🙁

honourablegeorge

That “used syringe” defence is downright disturbing. How much of a hurry could you possibly be in for vitamin B that you’d take a used needle off a stranger?

And 18 year old kids doping makes me very sad.

joeydeacon
    Free Member

I thought steroids were old school, thought most dopers would avoid them considering how detectable they are.. just did some research to see how easy it is to buy EPO.. first result on Google, £24 quid for a vial, sold for “Medical research” purposes.. third best seller on their website.. so sad that young kids are risking their health and careers..

bigyinn
    Free Member

Anyone who obtains a used syringe from a complete stranger to inject chemicals needs their head read and deserves everything they get. Utterly, utterly stupid!

joeydeacon
    Free Member

Reading between the lines/comments the used syringe excuse is rubbish.. he’s pretending to have been stupid rather than admitting to have been cheating..

chakaping
    Free Member

Sad for the youngster but I actually find it heartening that a bit of self-policing led to his confession.

The other guy just needs to stop digging and **** off.

edhornby

the tale of the junior is very sad, makes you wonder who is coaching/assisting him… I really hope that he dobbed in everyone he could before going public

njee20
    Free Member

Joeydeacon +1. Makes me shudder thinking about it though!

honourablegeorge

chakaping – Member
    Sad for the youngster but I actually find it heartening that a bit of self-policing led to his confession.

Well – the father of a kid he’s competing against turned him in. Not really self policing.

chakaping
    Free Member

Cycling self-policing.

Not the lad himself obvs.

tonto
    Free Member

You don’t actually think he shared a needle do you?

honourablegeorge

tonto – Member

You don’t actually think he shared a needle do you?

No – just bemused at how daft an excuse it is.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Two new failed tests..’ is closed to new replies.