Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • "Two manky hookers and a racist dwarf."
  • RustySpanner

Just watched "In Bruges".

What a superb film – very funny and very moving.
    Clever, well written and acted.

Only in it for a second, but they also managed to include the green wooden shack that sells chips and mayo outside the carillon tower. 🙂

Made me want to go back! – the Belgian tourist board must be delighted, despite the subject matter.

samuri
    Free Member

It's great isn't it? I watched it half cooked on a trans-Atlantic flight and absolutely loved it. Great film, quality acting and great ideas.

RustySpanner

Ralph Fiennes' false teeth deserve an award of their own. 😀

I'm off to watch the extras.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    GSuperstar
    Free Member

Amazing film. I watched it on a train journey. Bought it the night i had internet.

Course you cant ####### see i just shot a ###### blank in your eye!

mboy
    Free Member

"An Uzi, I'm not from South Central Los **** Angeles. I didn't come here to shoot 20 black 10 year olds in a Drive by. I want a normal gun, for a normal person"

"Jeez he swears a lot doesn't he!"

"Ray, you're about the worst tourist in the whole world"… "Ken, I grew up in Dublin, I love Dublin. If I'd grown up on a farm, and was retarded, Bruges might impress me. But I didn't, so it doesn't!"

"She ain't my girlfriend, she's a prostitute"… "I wasn't aware there were any prostitutes in Bruges"… "You just have to look in the right places; Brothels are good!"

"Maybe that's what hell is, the entire rest of eternity spent in Bruges"

"What exactly are you trying to say"… "What am I trying to say? You'd lot are a bunch of **** Elephants… Come on, leave it fatty!"…

"Guys, I wouldn't go up there, it's really narrow"… "Screw You Mother ****!"… "Americans, isn't it!"

"You from America too?"… "No I'm from Amsterdam"… "Amsterdam, that's just a load of bloody prostitutes isn't it?"… "Yes, exactly, that's why I came to Bruges, I thought I'd get a better price for my Pussy here"

ROFLMAO

God I love this film… Too funny. Sorry, hope I've not ruined it for anyone, that's only a fraction of the funny bits in it!

bullheart
    Free Member

I thought this was a classifieds post. I had my PayPal ready and everything…

tankslapper
    Free Member

Ken: Your girlfriend's very pretty.
    Jimmy: She's ain't my girlfriend. She's a prostitute I just picked up.
    Ken: I was not aware that there were any prostitutes in Bruges.
    Jimmy: You just have to look in the right places… brothels are good.
    Ken: Well, you've picked up a very pretty prostitute.
    Jimmy: Thank you.

MrNutt
    Free Member

ah tis good to be sure, yr man's grand in it.

rOcKeTdOg

I almost made it there before Christmas, apart from the fact I had a eurostar ticket!
    GReat film though, one reason why I wanted to go

grynch
    Free Member

I watched this when mrs. G was on her last girls night out.. great flic and did make me wanna grab the next train to Bruge.

TheDoog
    Free Member

Just got it for 3 quid in Tesco, my evenings viewing sorted!! (after the darts!!)

meehaja
    Free Member

That fries and mayo guy bullied me in front of my wife! Good chips though.

Keva
    Free Member

watched it quite a while back and loved it.

project
    Free Member

"Two manky hookers and a racist dwarf."

Thought it was about some people off here,disapointed now.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘"Two manky hookers and a racist dwarf."’ is closed to new replies.