Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Two-bucket bike wash!
  • dannyh
    Free Member

I popped out this morning for a gentle ride around some local trails. More of a cruise and take in the countryside ride than a ripping around the woods ride.

When I got back the bike was so utterly filthy that one bucket of hot soapy water just couldn’t do the biz. Anyway, riding is riding, whether you’re hacking along field edges or taking on technical trails.

Anyone ever needed a third bucket? Not counting the one for pre washing the clothes.

dknwhy

I like to use a hose, making a particular effort to squirt jets of water into greased areas and then moan when my bike makes as much noise as the kids.

everyone
    Free Member

Was that beacon/swithy area?

Bregante

Not long back from a run and it’s certainly bloody muddy out there just now. This week I’ve soaked through pretty much every bit of running and riding kit I have. The new shoe dryer has been working overtime.

schmiken

You washed your bike?

oliverracing

Not round loughborough area, but back home in oxfordshire I often used the hose and then a bucket or two, so I imagine if it was just buckets it would easily be 3

dannyh
    Free Member

Was that beacon/swithy area?

Swithy more than beacon. Went to ride some slightly different stuff around the quarries at ‘Sorrel. Nothing rad to report, but just got some (very) muddy miles in.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Two-bucket bike wash!’ is closed to new replies.