Viewing 2 posts - 41 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Twitter: what am I missing?
  • CountZero

I installed the Twitter app when I first got an iPhone, then deleted it when I realised I had nothing to tweet about! I only reinstalled it after reading about a journalist posting up interesting reports from Japan about the tsunami, then found another who was following her, @andycarvin, who was doing a lot of reporting from the middle east, Syria, Egypt, Tunisia, etc. Like others here, I hardly ever post anything, and still get people following me! They must have an extraordinarily low threshold of boredom, that’s all I can think. 😆
    I follow Duncan Jones, @manmademoon, (geddit?), William Gibson, @GreatDismal, and various musicians and a couple of 6Music presenters, Lauren Lavern, who’s really funny, and Cerys Matthews. There’s one Twitter poster, SuperStripers, who just posts very funny observations, who just makes me laugh, and it’s little things like that I enjoy about Twitter. I tend to follow Twitter and Facebook via Flipboard, which gives it a more immediate, magazine-like look, and means I tend to check feeds more often.

CountZero

Just taken a screen grab from my Flipboard Twitter feed:

I thought these were amusing, Felicia Day is a singer and Neil Gaiman’s partner. It’s these sort of things I like reading, and earlier I discovered a new folk duo called Trwbador, from a Welsh singer-songwriter called Georgia Ruth.
    I have nothing to say on there, except for the occasional reply, but I do enjoy what others have to say.

Viewing 2 posts - 41 through 42 (of 42 total)

The topic ‘Twitter: what am I missing?’ is closed to new replies.