Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 158 total)
  • Twitter Car Driver has openly admitted to Hitting A Cyclist!
  • zokes
    Free Member

Anyway, here’s that dress

mrmo
    Free Member

plenty of reason, someone might work with her and it might be advisable for someone to have a quite word with her, and i mean POLITE!!! that she advise her daughter to go to the police before the police turn up at her house and arrest her daughter.

Hit and run, drink driving, dangerous driving,leaving the scene of an accident, etc. Doesn’t really look that good does it?

(and there is the minor detail that someone raised Daisy to think that running cyclists down is acceptable)

psychle
    Free Member

Kazoongas!

unovolo
    Free Member

what are the ‘Mitchell’ brothers doing in this thread?

monkeychild
    Free Member

By eck!! It’s like Grant and Phil Mitchell have been kidnapped and held hostage in her dress!! Smashing!

Edric64
    Free Member

She looks like a melon smuggler

Kit
    Free Member

Stereotypical young female driver slagged in stereotypically bloke-ish manner. *slow claps*

househusband
    Free Member

Is that Chewbacca in the middle of that photo..?

trail_rat
    Free Member

Anyone would think she thinks emma ways “fame” was a good thing and thought thats an easy way to get some exposure……

Appears to be working.

Coming to big brother near you.

Jamie
    Free Member

4Chan are now involved.

Fortunately for her /n/ and not /b/.

ratherbeintobago

Stereotypical young female driver slagged in stereotypically bloke-ish manner. *slow claps*

+1. Her appearance has ?FA to do with her actions/behaviour.

zokes
    Free Member

Almost as stereotypical as some pious lofty equestrian turning up to show us all how much better they think they are

ratherbeintobago

Almost as stereotypical as some pious lofty equestrian turning up to show us all how much better they think they are

I don’t think I’m preaching from a high horse; I just think her appearance is utterly irrelevant to the situation in hand.

nealglover
    Free Member

I don’t think I’m preaching from a high horse; I just think her appearance is utterly irrelevant to the situation in hand.

And you may have a point.

However……

*slow claps*

Made you sound like a patronising, preachy tit 😉

ratherbeintobago

*slow claps*

Wasn’t me 😛

nealglover
    Free Member

A fair point well made. 😀

But you did quote it and agree so I was half way there 😉

ratherbeintobago

But you did quote it and agree so I was half way there

Oh the indignity of injudicious quoting! 😉

Edit: Returning to the point, the comments on the Road.cc post on this suggest the police are taking the driver’s side. Hmmm.

Kit
    Free Member

Made you sound like a patronising, preachy tit 😉

I aim to please 😉

boblo
    Free Member

I’m not sure a quote from another moronic Twitter user counts as proof of the Police taking any particular course of action can it?

Anyway, from first hand evidence yesterday, they will be parked in the cycle lane outside Sainsbury’s buying their lunch so a bit too busy for this trivia….

soundb0y
    Free Member

^ an

[/grammartroll

Works everytime 😉

STATO
    Free Member

I’m not sure a quote from another moronic Twitter user counts as proof of the Police taking any particular course of action can it?

Well if she if friends with the driver, and the driver has spoken to the police then yes.

We need to the police to step up and state the situation.

ratherbeintobago

We need to the police to step up and state the situation.

Are they allowed to comment on an ongoing investigation (assuming there is one)?

GrahamS

Some contradictory tweets from her mate Robyne Frew (@RobyneBFrew_x) who claims to have been in the car:

@PunkassCG @SGFuthey @daisymerollinnn @johnstevensonx he hit the wing mirror but didn’t fall off and carried on riding (https://twitter.com/RobyneBFrew_x/status/364027311542509568)
    —————
    @PunkassCG @SGFuthey @daisymerollinnn @johnstevensonx no he hit the wing mirror himself! He had his head in the passenger window (https://twitter.com/RobyneBFrew_x/status/364027942940442624)
    364027311542509568)
    —————
    @PunkassCG @johnstevensonx @daisymerollinnn I’m not trying to justify what the tweet said. I’ve read it. And it never happened (https://twitter.com/RobyneBFrew_x/status/364037071100739584)
    —————
    @PunkassCG @johnstevensonx @daisymerollinnn yes I do. I know it was what she tweeted which I don’t why the tweet said what it did. (https://twitter.com/RobyneBFrew_x/status/364035747185045504)

STATO
    Free Member

so basically she was boasting about hitting a cyclist, but in reality she was actually attacked !!?

yeah, thats what any smart person who is confident they didnt do anything wrong in the first place would do 🙄

STATO
    Free Member

Are they allowed to comment on an ongoing investigation (assuming there is one)?

They can say they have spoken to her (like they did with EmmaWay).

ratherbeintobago

It was all a misunderstaning, apparently.

It will be interesting if someone turns up with a broken bike and her wing mirror.

duckman

househusband – Member

POSTED 6 HOURS AGO # REPORT-POST

That is the honey monster’s weekend look.

trail_rat
    Free Member

Harassment ….. Sorry no , being a moron in apublic place leaves you open to that sorry , you just learnt the internets actually real.

Jamie
    Free Member

househusband – Member

STATO
    Free Member

Harassment ….. Sorry no , being a moron in a public place leaves you open to that sorry

If people have TRULY been harassing her, threats etc. then those people should receive a visit from plod. But if they do then she should also be given a warning, for wasting police time. Posting in a public place you assaulted someone, which was always going to be reported.

trail_rat
    Free Member

It was afew names on account of her saying she assaulted someone with a car.

She shouldnt be making threats really , people in glass houses shouldnt throw stones.

mrmo
    Free Member

I do actually believe that this is a stupid girl boasting and exaggerating. Problem is what trigged the events, she claims a cyclist swerved, the cyclist might just have swerved, but maybe they were avoiding a pot hole?

This bit is the problem, she probably doesn’t realise she did anything wrong!

Too many drivers don’t understand bikes need room, there is a reason why the highway code says to give so much room.

The current driving licence doesn’t require any understanding of cyclists, horses etc.

IanW
    Free Member

Have we got an injured cyclist yet?

samuri
    Free Member

If the cyclist in question did indeed get his head inside the car and break her wing mirror off as she’s claiming, then he’s very unlikely to come forwards I would have thought.

But then, cyclists don’t, as a rule, go round sticking their heads in people cars and breaking off their wing mirrors unless something pretty damn scary has already happened.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Bromley eh? Used to live there. I wonder if anyone I know knows her. Hmmm.

tyke
    Free Member

Probably find that the cyclist is some roadie in lycra who wanted a closer look at her melons.

uselesshippy
    Free Member

How.long before this is announced as some sortof social experiment into trolling?
    ie, she says she only.said it to get.a rise out of twittet users.

nealglover
    Free Member

“The Bromley Defence” ?

samuri
    Free Member

I think what’s probably most important is understanding which one she is in that picture.
    I mean, I quite fancy a few of the girls pictured there but we all saw what happened when Emma Way turned out to be reasonably attractive so I just need to know now to see if I’m sickened with myself or not.

boblo
    Free Member

Good to see moronic Twitter comments met with equally moronic, puerile cycle forum comments. Proves the theory that morons really do gravitate towards each other and find their own natural level…. We really don’t do ourselves any favours do we (collectively)? :-/

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 158 total)

The topic ‘Twitter Car Driver has openly admitted to Hitting A Cyclist!’ is closed to new replies.