Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Twins
  • ade9933
    Free Member

Yeah – we had to do that with the house too. Life was so busy though that it took us till the kids were 7 🙂

It seemed that whenever we would get the house trimmed down and not looking cramped with 4 people’s stuff another double birthday, Christmas or holiday would come up and we’d be back to square one!

All worth it though!

jimw
    Free Member

On the right/left handed thing. I am an identical twin and we are both right handed, teethed the same teeth within a day or two etc.
    I fully endorse the don’t dress them in the same thing idea. I was very grateful my parents didn’t.

50+ years on, he is still my best friend

johndoh
    Free Member

The r/h l/h thing all depends on when the egg splits though.

fanatic278
    Free Member

I discovered I’m an identical twin when I was about 23.

Truth be told I grew up with my twin brother but parents swore blind we weren’t identical, because the doctor told them so. Two placentas you see. But after 23 years of everyone except my parents being convinced we are identical we decided to take a DNA test. Considering that we look exactly the same, the result wasn’t a surprise.

Can’t help you on matters of raising twins. But can confirm being a twin is awesome.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Wonderful news. Firstly best of luck to you and the wife for the pregnancy. I have identical twins as nephews, brilliant.

Great reading the thread too.

Going from no kids to 1 is always a big change. 2 will be quite a shock !! I looked after friends twins a bit and even as a dad of 2 of my own it was a bit of a “wow this is a whole new ball game” 🙂 Let’s just say its different and its is without doubt more work of course. Organisation amd a good and patient attiude will go a long way. Lots of multiple bitths help available.

johndoh
    Free Member

It seemed that whenever we would get the house trimmed down and not looking cramped with 4 people’s stuff another double birthday, Christmas or holiday would come up and we’d be back to square one!

Hah! Yes! Drives me to distraction with all the crap we seem to accumulate now. Thank heavens for NCT Nearly New Sales.

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Twins’ is closed to new replies.