Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • TWEEKS cycles
  • rbrstr
    Free Member

never used these muppets before but ordered some castelli overshoes on the 5th dec, phoned up today to chase up the order because still no sign only to be told all casual that they are a discontinued item! ummm! when the **** were you going to bother to tell me that? idiots, wont be using them again

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

I’ve tried twice to order things we no success. Items in stock when ordered but a week or so later I enquire to be told item is discontinued (money was taken straight away both times). The first time I had to email again to politely ask if they would be so kind to give me my money back for the item that didn’t’ exist.

There will be plenty of people here though that have shopped with no issues.

I won’t bother again.

Rickos
    Free Member

I have shopped with no issues. 😀

iain1775
    Free Member

To add some balance I ordered an XT ice tech brake rotor on Wednesday
    Realised when I got confirmation email they had my old address on record and I haven’t noticed
    Emailed them to get delivery addressed changed
    Had email and very friendly phone call from them 9am Thursday to confirm all was okay
    Rotor arrived 11am today (Friday)
    Best online service I’ve received , fast and cheapest online £2 cheaper than CRC or merloncycles

cbmotorsport
    Free Member

I’ve ordered stuff fine and had a warranty issue with some brakes, all handled excellently.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘TWEEKS cycles’ is closed to new replies.