Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Tweedlove – Natural Ride
  • br
    Free Member

Big up to the organisers of the Tweedlove Natural Ride, cracking route with lots of remote action – and the weather helped too 🙂

Thanks

youngrob

I’m sitting in a daze reading this after returning a while ago. Brilliant days riding. The whole festival has been amazing again. Massive thanks to all involved.

brickwizard
    Free Member

Superb day out. the decent down into Peebles was an amazing end to a great ride.
    Well Done to the organisers

jockhaggis
    Free Member

Totally agree on the Tweedlove Festival organisation.

The King and Queen of the Mountain race was one of the most fun days riding I have had in a long time. The format and stages were perfect, timing system worked faultlessly and the atmosphere was great. Scorching weather was nice too.

Well done to all the organisers and volunteers for putting on a great week of riding and entertainment, roll on next year.

Northwind

Aye, I didn’t make it to as much as I wanted but it’s been another superb series of events… Such a treat. Thanks folks!

mrplow
    Free Member

Ace ride, weather definitely added to it. Not as challenging as 2 years ago which was still the best route imo. :mrgreen:

Headed to GT after and did a ton of runs on Zoom or Bust and Berm Baby Berm to warm down :mrgreen:

Thanks to all involved.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Tweedlove – Natural Ride’ is closed to new replies.