Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Tweedlove Glentress seven
  • jonny-m
    Free Member

Anyone done this event before…?
    What’s it like, any good?

redfordrider
    Free Member

It is awesome. We’ll worth the effort to get up there from down south.

jonba
    Free Member

Was very good, I’ve done it a couple of times. Is it not sold out?

athgray
    Free Member

I did it last year. Really enjoyed it. Was hard going though. Good cameraderie. The final descent is good fun.

grey

Great event,I marshalled last year and everyone thoroughly enjoyed themselves despite being knackered. The staff from Santa Cruz USA even had a team last year.

jonny-m
    Free Member

Hope it’s not sold out…..just need to sort out our “accommodation” then I’ll be booking on!

Northwind

It’s ace- I’d sworn off this sort of thing after a 10 under the ben that I hated, but we got free entry for the first couple of years for helping prep the track and so we ended up riding, and it turned out to be fantastic. I’ve signed up to solo this year, which may be a terrible idea!

onehundredthidiot

I entered last week.

ivnickkate
    Free Member

Yes, Some spaces still available. I’ll be working at the event village.

bigjim

its very good, much more fun than a ‘normal’ xc race. managed to win our class last year so we’ll be back this year to try and keep the title.

bloodsexmagik
    Free Member

Just entered this a minute ago, so definitely spaces left. First time doing it but looks good!

jonny-m
    Free Member

I’m trying to find out from the organisers if your allowed to take your own caravans/tents etc and camp at glentress forest lodges. I’ve asked them if there is any camping at the venue and they said no, but the forest lodge site seems pretty close by but can you bring your own tent or caravan instead of using a lodge?
    Any one above know…?

Northwind

Looks like it- I’ve seen tents there before I think

jonny-m
    Free Member

Just entered and secured 3 nights camping too. Looking forward to it,
    7 hours racing round a trail centre, can’t beat it, just hope the weather improves by then!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Tweedlove Glentress seven’ is closed to new replies.