Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Tweaks cycles – delivery//dispatch times
  • pebblebeach
    Free Member

Placed my first order with tweaks cycles yesterday morning before 9am. Just checked and its still showing ‘in progress’. Now it’s no big deal but do they send dispatch emails and update order progress online.

neiloxford
    Free Member

I ordered something a few months ago and it said that. I rang them a week later and they explained it was not actually in stock, and was on order…Offered refund which I took, not used them since.

tomhoward

They were great with me, same day dispatch, next day delivery.

Edit, it was through Ebay though, not sure if that made a difference.

Northwind

Took 3 or 4 days for me

robowns
    Free Member

I had the exact same experience as neiloxford, I shall avoid in future.

pebblebeach
    Free Member

Mmm think I’ll give them till the end of the day and if I’ve not heard anything ill cancel. Not great service for an established company in a new market.

ska-49
    Free Member

I ordered a renthal ring and it took them 3 emails and a call to tell me it wasnt going to be in stock. Will never use again.

shep39
    Free Member

I have ordered from them three times and have always had same or next day dispatch – always via ebay though. Perhaps the feedback system makes them more careful with their ebay orders? Bit dodgy if so.

StirlingCrispin

I ordered kneepads with Tweeks Cycles (two e’s – is this the same as ea?)on Sunday night, and they arrived yesterday lunchtime using express delivery (Parcelfarce.
    Happy.

groundskeeperwilly
    Free Member

Super fast delivery to me but it was the wrong product! Returned to them and had the correct replacement on a few days.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Tweaks cycles – delivery//dispatch times’ is closed to new replies.