Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • **** on a Langster.
  • yodagoat
    Free Member

http://yodagoat.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/langster.html

I’m sure some folk on here will like this. A big shout out to my Beeach Alex222.

yodagoat
    Free Member

hohoho, the first word rhymes with hat but starts with a T.

user-removed
    Free Member

Hope you don’t mind me saying that I feel you’ve perhaps got a bit excited / over-sensitive about having a fixed gear, drop handlebarred commuter. Very nice it is too.

yodagoat
    Free Member

Shhhhh, don’t shout about it too loud. Plus I’ve got a freewheel on it so I’m cheatin.

yodagoat
    Free Member

Shhhhh, don’t shout about it too loud. Plus I’ve got a freewheel on it so I’m cheatin.

watsontony
    Free Member

you ****

yodagoat
    Free Member

you want to **** my **** eh?

watsontony
    Free Member

i will not just **** your **** i will **** your **** so brutally that you will wish i had **** your **** instead!!!!!

yodagoat
    Free Member

**** off! You really want to **** my ****??? Thats ****.

stanfree
    Free Member

I see the Tourettes medication hasn’t kicked in yet Winston. Nae luck enjoy yer bike.

yodagoat
    Free Member

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I read that assuming it was a nobbish teenager with an instagram fettish but presubably with the ability to dish out some suffering on a group ride to back up his manners. Imagine my suprise to see a fat, middle aged, anrgry, scottish bloke looking like he was about to have a heart atack in the last pic.

yodagoat
    Free Member

I’m not middle aged! I’m only 31!
    Hard paper round y’see.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Well **** my hat!

njee20
    Free Member

Does TINAS win the prize for the caption competition on that photo? Certainly seems apt to me.

fat, middle aged, anrgry, scottish bloke looking like he was about to have a heart atack

yodagoat
    Free Member

TINAS is winning so far! 😆

Davesport

Imagine my suprise to see a fat, middle aged, anrgry, scottish bloke looking like he was about to have a heart atack in the last pic.

This comment has cheered me immensely, especially the “fat middle aged” bit 😀 The F****ng T*** is never away from my house on that Darkside Twunt machine !

Get a proper bike. Ye’ll never make it all the way to CC Bloom’s on that thing 8)

bigyinn
    Free Member

The special delivery LPG safety coupling courier was not having a good day…..

stanfree
    Free Member

Winston had heard Boaby was having a happy hour on pies at ‘The Clansman’ , time to put the hammer doon.

stanfree
    Free Member

The Yaks bumming alert app triggered some activity at the old sub wrecks at Aberlady bay , time to put the hammer doon.

Davesport

Yeah, definitely looks like he’s trying to get somewhere in a hurry.

He mentioned he’s been using that “Grinder” app on his phone to make new friends as things have been a bit slow on Twuntface 🙂

yodagoat
    Free Member

Qute a few folk in the running now. Keep up the good work.

watsontony
    Free Member

i cant caption that pic without being very very nasty you fat old ****

watsontony
    Free Member

caption

over weight cyclist in dismay after the daunting realization that he will not make the cake shop in time for the pensioners discount.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Last nights double chilli death curry was wrecking its terrible revenge 20 miles in to his half century ride today.

yodagoat
    Free Member

😆

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

Being late for his Social Skills Lesson with GW had put the fear of God into The ****.

yodagoat
    Free Member

Ha ha good one Menmuir you complete ****. 😆

househusband
    Free Member

W? on a faux-fixie shocker!

lemonysam
    Free Member

The firework up the arse approach meant a guaranteed Strava KOM, but come the time for the shower of sparks regrets started to set in…

yodagoat
    Free Member

You **** are doing **** well. Keep ’em coming! 😆

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)

The topic ‘**** on a Langster.’ is closed to new replies.