Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • TV debate and Wales
  • JEngledow
    Free Member

From BBC Website: Plaid Cymru leader Ieuan Wyn Jones said: "What I didn't hear tonight was any of them recognising the special problems that we have particularly here in Wales."

I didn't watch the debate as I was busy watching some drying paint, but did any of them recognise any special problems particular to any region?

I appreciate that this was just a rouse by Ieuan Wyn Jones to make the other three paties look bad, but I thought that the TV debates were supposed to be an opportunity for the three leaders to put across their plans for the whole country, so why should Wales be singled out for special treatment, or am I just missing the point?

whytetrash

Devolved government…what would be their plans re that I suppose..Plaid looking to take charge of more issues here eg Policing, also arguably greater issues with health, deprivation &infrastrucure than a lot of England, Main issue is what right do the TV cahannels have to restrict the debate to three parties?..Lib dems were written off by many pundits a month ago!…now looking at their best result ever?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘TV debate and Wales’ is closed to new replies.