Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • TV Coverage of Track World Cup this weekend
  • swoosh
    Free Member

Anyone know if there is any coverage of the track world cup on tv this weekend? I have found this http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/other_sports/cycling/6155366.stm on the bbc red button thing but it doesnt say anything about times of transmission. Just woindering if anyone had seen any more definite coverage details?

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

doesn’t seem to be on at all

swoosh
    Free Member

that’s what i thought. maybe cos British Cycling aint sending a big team to Beijing. maybe they’ll send more to Denmark or Poland and then it will get coverage. Really enjoyed my afternoon watching in front of the sofa watching the world cup in Manchester. anyone think that was only televised as it was in manchester and fresh after the olympics, now its ‘so long’ since the olympics they wont bother showing it?

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

too much interesting football/horse racing/snooker on for them to need ‘filler’ sports i guess

Speshpaul

Check out British eurosport they have have showing a lot of the track events. (if you can get it)

ourmaninthenorth

anyone think that was only televised as it was in manchester and fresh after the olympics

Probably, but the World Champs was covered (also Mcr), and other Mcr world cup rounds have been on TV. I suspect it’s more a domestic thing.

Anyone to have a view as to whether Sky’s sponsorship will have an effect on coverage?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘TV Coverage of Track World Cup this weekend’ is closed to new replies.