Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Tuscany MTB..
  • shanta
    Free Member

Me and the Mrs both fancy an MTB break next year and as she has always wanted to visit Tuscany i thought i i would keep in the good books and see if i can combine the two. Can anyone reccomend any companies the do do mtb hols in(XC\all mountain) Tuscany ?

shanta
    Free Member

Anyone..!

shanta
    Free Member

Ok, going to add Greece into the mix. Preferable somewhere were we can have a few days riding and the remainder chilling by a pool. We ahve used Daz @ Lavatrax in Tenerife a few times, which was ideal but fancied a different location for our next hol.

mashiehood
    Free Member

Try Rupert here. we have been twice and loved it. Superb technical riding with some big mountain climbs and descents.

rendo
    Free Member

I would second mashiehoods link, i haven’t used them but garfagnana is a superb region region in Tuscany. probably better than the trad tuscany as its more mountainous. i’m just back from 3weeks there and its good cycling.

ahwiles
    Free Member

i’m off to Garfagnana in september, with my girlfriend.

we’re wondering if we should take the road bikes, or the mountain bikes?

(i’d rather take the mountainbikes, but not if it’s too technical/strenuous)

mashiehood
    Free Member

I’m pretty sure Rupert can tailor the rides to whatever you want/capable of doing. I’d personally take the mountain bike, there are some amazing trails and riding

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Tuscany MTB..’ is closed to new replies.