Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Turner refurb
  • downhilldave

Been busy,no Saturday ride this week.
    Before in Grey

Now in glorious yellow 😆

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/W5HSD04.jpg[/IMG][/URL]]null

Just waiting for some Heli tape and a new saddle,then ready to get dirty.Swopped to 2×10 from 9×3 so keen to give it a try

rc200f8
    Free Member

Looking good, was it refurbed by Turner or done locally? I recently had my 05 Six Pack refurbed & repaired by Turner (replaced the cracked seattube), looks like new again.

honourablegeorge

Looks ace, love the yellow.

What’s the deal with the blue Crest decals? Where’d they come from?

AlexSimon

Very nice yellow. I think I would have preferred plain black or black outline decals, but that’s just me.

Looks much chunkier in the yellow (if it’s possible to make such judgements from 2 dissimilar photos).

davosaurusrex

Really liking that, good work.

+1 on the Crest decals. My lime green Superstar rear hub has just packed up again so I’m going to reject the wheelset as not fit for purpose. Thinking Arch Ex on pro 2 to replace them, lime green decals would offset some of my colour related pain!

davosaurusrex
    downhilldave

rc200f8,powder was done by Triple S in Bingley.honourablegeorge slik graphics for the rim decals to tie in with the blue hubs.alex,another pic to compare

The white in the decals is to tie in with the forks,the decals have water droplets on them,like these

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Turner refurb’ is closed to new replies.