• This topic has 9 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by DT78.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Turbo talk fans, ideally Bluetooth controlled
  • DT78
    Free Member

Do they exist at a reasonable price? Want to control from iPad if possible. If not one with a decent remote? Any recommendations

mrblobby
    Free Member

Just on/off? You could just get a wifi plug like the belkin one and control that from the iPad.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Or even cheaper and simpler, wire an inline switch into the cable and ziptie to your bars?

DT78
    Free Member

Sadly not a perm turbo setup so inline a bit too much of a faff. Ideally a fan I can change the settings as well as on/off as I often start the session freezing then warm up, so would be good to control the fan speed

peteimpreza

Budget ?

DT78
    Free Member

Not decided a budget as I can’t seem to find any products to chose from….I’d struggle to justify Dyson prices…£100?

peteimpreza

I think you will struggle to get what you want for £100 .

DT78
    Free Member

Well I gave in and picked up a Dyson am05 for a decent discount. better be amazing….

mrblobby
    Free Member

Blimey. Even looking at the AM07, that only shifts 50L/s, and costs > 300 quid 😕

DT78
    Free Member

I’ve been thinking about one of these for a while. I have no idea if it will shift enough air (it has to be better than a desk fan I use). The fact it doubles up as a heater to is a useful point to get approval from SWMBO.

That said, if it is rubbish it will be going back…and I’ll buy a massive fan with a Bluetooth plug to turn on / off.

Seems to be a gap in the market for reasonably priced Bluetooth / remote controlled fans.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Turbo talk fans, ideally Bluetooth controlled’ is closed to new replies.