Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • tulisa from that n-dubz. I love you.
  • Kevevs
    Free Member

I thought you were just a stupid good lookin bint in a rubbish pop band. Funny how easily prejudiced I can be in my opinions. Top babe!

that's all!

iDave
    Free Member

and the basis for this claim is?

Kevevs
    Free Member

television programme.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

It's 1 am and it's possible he may have had a shandy or two…. 😀

Kevevs
    Free Member

just a couple. There was a programme about mental illness, she has cared for her mum since she was 13. I thought she was incredibly brave and honest opening up her life for telly, and she is very good looking !

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Funnily, I once thought Myleene Klass was just a nice looking babe in a shit pop band, but she's actually highly intelligent, musically very talented, and quite frankly I'm quite surprised she's not my wife.

Kevevs
    Free Member

ok, you can have myleene, I'll have Tulisa. Butterflys will live forever, croclodiles will become vegetarian. Polar Ice caps will re-freeeze.

roystonsmith
    Free Member

OK, a joke hijacked from a local radio station:-

Q : What do you call a girl with two c**ks?

A : n-dubz

Kevevs
    Free Member

the guy from n-dubz is an international arms dealer with a bed made out of gold scud missiles. The other guy from n-dubs is a millionairess reclusive writer of romance fiction that goes by the pseudonym Deirdre Shumbland.

hora
    Free Member

Her family lived on my road in London. Sheesh I remember them now. Glad I didnt live next door to them.

MSP

The media are always telling us how clever and intelligent Myleene Klass is, its just the product of her pr machine, she won one of the exploitation talent shows, faded as a singer, and has followed that up with various B list television jobs, there is no evidence to back up the claims.
    I still would though.

hora
    Free Member

She just looks wonky-eyed and wrong. I remember the 'oh no I think my boobs are too big' (to try and draw attention to her tats and make people think of her as sexy).

I wonder how much airbrushing goes into her M&S bikini ads

Scienceofficer
    Free Member

She does look a bit wonky eyed, and she's definitely a wrong un, but I reckon she's wrong in all the right ways personally.

Mmmnnnmmmnmnnnm. 😈

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘tulisa from that n-dubz. I love you.’ is closed to new replies.