Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Tug TV
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

The Home Secretary’s husband has said sorry for embarrassing his wife after two adult films were viewed at their home, then claimed for on expenses.

Hahahahaha! Hahahahaha!

Hahahaha!

Busted! He cheekily knocks one out over the Tug TV channels, thinks he got away with it, then gets busted across national media!

Smee
    Free Member

CFH in quick as a week in Barlinnie shocker. 😉

trailmonkey

In fairness Flash, he wasn’t caught trussed up like a chicken with an orange in his mouth and a bag on his head. These Lab people are clearly ameteurs.

Coyote
    Free Member

Much as I have no love for these parasites, I can’t see where it mentions a skin flick. Adult film is by definition an 18 certificate. This could be one of thousands. Please let’s not divert from their pisstaking by salivating over a scandal. They are spending *OUR* money inappropriately feathering their own nests.

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if this was an “engineered” diversion.

Stoner
    Free Member

Coyote in this instance it was euphemistic:

An itemised receipt submitted to the Commons confirms the Virgin Media bill included two 18-rated items listed as “additional features”, which cost £5 each to view.

The company confirmed the phrase was a euphemism used on bills to spare the blushes of customers who access films with an “adult content”.

original story source
    http://dailyexpress.co.uk/posts/view/91920/VIDEO-JACQUI-SMITH-PUT-ADULT-FILMS-ON-EXPENSES

brakes
    Free Member

I really couldn’t give a crap about this or any of the other expenses crises
    it’s not even a drop in the ocean of public spending

there’s far more real wasteage in public spending that should be concentrated on rather than a few minor perks that are deemed newsworthy and will cost much much more to rectify through drawing up of new policy

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Tug TV’ is closed to new replies.