Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Tudor watches have gone, now its Maserati blocking the screen.
  • rockhopper70

Target market?
    I’m certainly tempted.
    Oh, hang on, my employer announced a pay freeze for this year.

Drac

Maybe next year then.

nickdavies

Do we need to do this again?

JulianA
    Free Member

The irony is that just as I went to read this thread the Tudor watch thing popped up – for the umpteenth time. I’d much prefer Maseratis!

This is not once a day for me, it’s multiple times per day. I know it’s advertising revenue and all that but if we go elsewhere we won’t read any of the adverts…

john_drummer
    Free Member

Yep, I’m getting Maserati too. And Tudor watches.

Give me next week’s winning lottery numbers and I might think about a Ghibli

shifter
    Free Member

Ooh Maserati, looking forward to that! I don’t get all this wittering about adverts, I think I’ve seen the Tudor one twice. I’m not Pness waving btw.

CountZero

I’ve been getting the Tudor ad popping up every time I come back here, generally it disappears after a few seconds, but the Maserati ad seems to hang there for ages, and the cheeky bastards don’t even have the common courtesy to put an ‘X Close’ option in the corner to get rid of it. That, along with the fact that the ads are so shoddy that they go beyond the bounds of the screen, and the Maserati one is blurred, seems to show that the agency concerned are a bunch of rank amateurs, who haven’t got the foggiest idea how to produce ads that will work on a mobile device.
    That, or they’re deliberately taking the piss.
    Either way, they aren’t doing their clients any favours at all.
    If I was the client, and got wind of the way my company name was being discredited by a bunch of cowboys like these people seem to be, the contract would be yanked, and given to someone who actually has a chuffing clue!
    …and breathe.

Flaperon

This is not once a day for me, it’s multiple times per day. I know it’s advertising revenue and all that but if we go elsewhere we won’t read any of the adverts…

I emailed Tudor watches and asked if they apply the same lack of care and testing to their watches as their advertising campaigns. Sadly no reply.

richmars

I’m feeling very left out here. I just get Tudor watches. No Maserati here. Clearly they know something about me.

rockhopper70

Just to be clear, I’m not complaining about the adverts and the need for them, just made me chuckle how Maserati have ended up on my “consumer profile” or whatever ad execs call it.
    I’ve got a diesel astra so it’s a little outside of my current budget.

richmars

Yes, you would imagine that if your profile justifies Tudor watches it would also trigger expensive cars. (Both wrong in my case.)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Tudor watches have gone, now its Maserati blocking the screen.’ is closed to new replies.