Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Tubeless High Roller on Flows
  • portydave
    Free Member

Hi,

just put some standard single ply 2.35 high rollers onto my rims tubeless last night. one rim has the ‘yellow tape’, the other a couple wraps of gorrila tape. Not using rim strips, and never have for any of the combinationes of schwalbe and continentaal tryes i’ve been using till now.

They inflated fine, but the tyres were certainly not tight to get on the rim, and I know someone who has rolled the a high roller off the rim before…..but only once and he’s fairly heavy.

What do folk reckon? If you are running the same combo as me, have you had any bother burping or rolling the tyres off?

cheers!

windydave13
    Free Member

I’ve run 2.35 HR’s on FLows with no issues. THe only time i had burping was when i’d not changed the sealant in a long time then went to France. The heat dried anything left up, so when i got a small puncture the pressure dropped and it came off the rim. Until then it was fine.

cultsdave
    Free Member

I would put them on your bike for this weekend. Hopefully they will burp off as I blast past u spraying mud in yer face!

Graham_Clark

No probs on my wheels… And I’m not the lightest rider in the world 😉

portydave
    Free Member

cheers folks, i’ll keep running them and see how it goes.

Dave, it will take a near fatal accident, and a tyre getting rolled of my rim for you to be in a position to overtake me.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Tubeless High Roller on Flows’ is closed to new replies.