Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Tubeless helps fight cancer.
  • Xylene
    Free Member

Sort of.

Bought this the other day from Ebay. 25 quid so very cheap for a tubless/sealant set and the money goes towards Cancer Research UK.

Joe's Tubeless System XC. Super sealant – NO FLATS!

Tested it out today. Got the front up and running easily with a track pump. Will try the back later when I get some more tape and am 100% sure if I like it or not.

Possibly should be in the classifieds, but hey-ho it's here.

I';ve got no vested interest in this other than it was for a 'good cause'and the delivered the next day as well.

wwaswas

thanks for that – 3 kits bought – my older strips are getting a bit frayed.

Xylene
    Free Member

Glad to have helped.

I was never going to faff about with tubeless, then saw this for 25 and thought it was worth a punt.

brassneck

I bought a set last time too – got a nice thank you on headed paper which was completely unnecessary as it was such a good deal.

Xylene
    Free Member

I bought a set last time too – got a nice thank you on headed paper which was completely unnecessary as it was such a good deal.

Mine was stuck to a bit of carboard, but hand written. Thinking about it, I did really appreciate the thank you when I opened it yesterday.

yesiamtom
    Free Member

quick question, ive done ghetto tubeless but does anyone know whethetr this owuld work with non ust tyres? Im hoping to do it on a xm317 rim (17mm width) with speed kings, stans crows and some schwalbe tyres.

Xylene
    Free Member

I just did it with Geax Barro Mountains and a track pump.

Absolutely no problems at all.

yesiamtom
    Free Member

thanks quirrel.

Xylene
    Free Member

thanks quirrel.

The Geax have quite stiff side walls. I don't know if different tyres will be easier or harder. I had read all these stories of people not managing to get it to set etc without a compressor.

Two goes it took and it beaded up. Went out for a couple of hours ride and everything was fine.

Xylene
    Free Member

Overnight and no deflation. I'm happy.

Got a lovely message from the seller saying thanks for surge in sales. well done people.b

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Tubeless helps fight cancer.’ is closed to new replies.