Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Tubeless All mountain Tyres, Good / Bad reviews? UST Help…
  • charlierevell
    Free Member

Getting a bike with USTs…. and wondering what tyres would be the best for general all mountain all weather usage?
    What gets cut sidewalls and what doesnt?

jamie01
    Free Member

i had nobby nic evo's for 6 months which i used in rocky conditions without any problems. now i use maxis highrollers lust which are even better, used them for the passporte du soleil where alot of people were suffering from torn sidewalls

chvck
    Free Member

Iv been using highrollers lust and I like em, no problems with the front at all. However I've pinched the rear twice…think that's more my riding than the tyre tho! Never had either tear or anything

snaps
    Free Member

Maxxis HR front & Michelin AT16 rear both tubeless – no punctures or issues for 7 months!

WackoAK
    Free Member

I had a set of LUST High Rollers but they wore out pretty quickly, currently using Conti rubber queens and I'm impressed so far. The 2.4 is huge – it just fits in the Pike I have.

doug_basqueMTB.com

I don't like LUST. They rip easily on the sidewalls. I got on with bonty big earl 2.35 wet TR's. Maxxis UST works well for me but is obviously heavy.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Tubeless All mountain Tyres, Good / Bad reviews? UST Help…’ is closed to new replies.