Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Tubeless advice
  • Zukemonster
    Free Member

Thinking of going tubeless using the Stans No tubes kit…

I heard that in theory this works with normal tyres… is this really the case, or will I get better results using UST tyres, or any other kind for that matter.

If it make any difference I am running panracer fire XC at the moment, but also have some mountain kings that I could use instead.

ozzybmx
    Free Member

You can seal ANY tyre , some take a bit of time and patience . Mountain kings will seal up first go , ive had no experience with panracers.

nickc

Mountain kings will seal up first go

Maybe they will, maybe they won’t…That’s the beauty of rim strips, really, it’s a whole new world of arsing about when you should be riding. You can do everything according to the instructions and the f%^&er might not want to inflate.

Decide which is the least embuggerance in your life, the occasional puncture, or faffing about with bits of rubber and latex.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    ozzybmx
    Free Member

Take the whole wheel to the service station after you have put your stans fluid in it , take the valve core out , stick the garage’s air on it and you WILL inflate and pop the bead in on any tyre in 2 seconds flat .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Tubeless advice’ is closed to new replies.