Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • TT3D – Guy Martin & likeminded heroes.
  • the_lecht_rocks

opens tomorrow – cannae wait to see it 😯

anyone else ?

anokdale
    Free Member

Yes Chief

momo

Yep off to see it with a few mates, one of which is in the film.

c_klein87

should be awesome, shame its not on everywhere tho =(

the_lecht_rocks

hopefully it will exhibit and FEEL like the TT…………

epicsteve
    Free Member

Will need to check this out at some point as well.

I’ve ridden round the TT course a couple of times and hit 150+ on bits of the mountain, but really struggle to contemplate the speeds they do on it.

NikNak7890
    Free Member

Aye, I’ve been like a kid on Christmas Eve waiting for this to come out!

redted
    Free Member

Anybody else go see it? Absolutely fantastic, very very well made.Even if you aren’t a biker, it is probably the best sport doc you’ll ever see. Still can’t understand how they can do it. Laughed, cried and gasped most the way through it. Brilliant. Don’t wait for the DVD.

sucklingmatt
    Free Member

just because i can…..

I live on the course, and i ride it every week.

They had the premier over here the other day, and Guy Martin turned up on his mountain bike lol

TheGingerOne

I saw it last night and it was good. I’m not a biker, but was still interested to see it and felt it was worth watching.
    First documentary type film I have seen at the cinema so was not sure what to expect, but it worked for me.

Joe

I saw it last night. It was **** awesome. The cinematography was top notch. It didn’t get dull at all despite the full hour and a half being about the same thing generally.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Is it worth me breaking my decade long abstinence from cinema going to watch this?

redted
    Free Member

Yes deffo go,
    I hadn’t been to the cinema since Austin Powers 3 when my wife twatted some cidered up yoof in front of us for making stupid screeching sounds to his mates(that was entertainment in itself!), but it’s made me want to go alot more now. There was some 3D vampire movie called Priest or something which was trailed which looked pretty cool too.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘TT3D – Guy Martin & likeminded heroes.’ is closed to new replies.