Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Trying to locate a particular portable bike stand?
  • FOG

When I did last year’s Polaris, there was a guy selling a neat portable bike stand that fitted under the BB shell I think, so you could fettle gears etc. I have of course lost his leaflet now I am ready to buy. Does this ring any bells, can anybody identify this?
    Failing that has anybody the site address for the stands that fit throught the hollow part of your chainset axle?
    I am just fed up of turning bikes upside down in car parks to do last minute desperate fettling!

timmys

Failing that has anybody the site address for the stands that fit throught the hollow part of your chainset axle?

http://www.andystand.co.uk

smiffy
    davesmate
    Free Member

Odpod I think the guy that makes/designed them is on here

woodchip46
    Free Member

+1 for andystand.

Bought a as2 folding stand off him a couple of weeks ago used it to build my bike up and i’m very impressed by it. Holds everything nice and steady and really like being able to spin the cranks and fettle gears.
    Andy seems like a top bloke, had an email conversation with him after ordering. Pleased I sent my custom his way.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Trying to locate a particular portable bike stand?’ is closed to new replies.